The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Another New Mating Rch / Nch Outbound

spellbound

Registered
Reaction score
Rch /Nch outbound + greyhound

outbound just mated Richie and Amanda's greyhound bitch, sure rich will be on later to tell everyone more about her she only 60lb and a lovely fawn bitch, :luck: good luck with the pups mick rich and amanda :cheers:

the bitch now is actually mick clarks after her racing career came to an end after sustaining a wrist injury

the bitch was top open class winner over sprint and 4 bends .

8)

very good bitch these pups should be goodn's 8)

:) yes sorry about that rich you did say she was mick's how :cheers:

All the best with this litter :luck: and photo's when the pups are born :thumbsup:

:) what her breeding Rich or mick ?????????? i know you told me rich but forgot :b

she is by the top australian sprinter PETES BOSS x ASK KATIE

this bitch was blessed with terrific early pace ,she was a class act! :cheers:

:) came on then rich get the camera out lets have some photos :thumbsup:

just mated this bitch again this morning, amanda took her camera, and took some nice photos, ( not of the mating ) :huggles: but the dog and bitch lol :thumbsup:

:) she only three jade and race fit so is as fit as a fiddle, just like the dog :thumbsup:

look out for some realy good bitches from this litter I think ? yd lb in range with the bitch being so small.

she is a lovely bitch, the dogs and bitch's will be small yd -lb, i think but always hard to tell when mating greyhound's to whippets,

if you look at the litter from outbound and ballystorm they were only small, ballyboy only 15-16lb, and bally so 24lb, and don't think any went more than 26lb,

good looking bitch,looks really racey.good :luck: with the litter. :thumbsup:

:D BITCH DEFO IN PUP HAD HER SCANED YESTERDAY PUPS DUE IN 3 WEEKS TIME :)

Back