The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Another Dog Found In A Terrible State

[SIZE=21pt]poor little mite thank god she is now with such lovely people, hope she settles with your uncle and can be look after properly, not like her previous owners did [/SIZE]

What lovely colouring she's got :thumbsup:

keep us up to date with her please will be nice

to see her when she's built herself up a bit :wub:

:( well little Roma isnt very well, shes on antibiotics for her chest, it was very cold last night and i have no idea how many nights she has spent out in the cold :( her breathing is a little more rapid than id like, she is drinking well so i guess its just a waiting game now to see how strong she is :(

she is going to stay with me untill she is stronger :huggles:

shes only been here for today but shes touching at our hearts already :wub:

shes wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa :huggles:

positive thoughts for Roma :luck: :luck:

Aw sorry she isnt well julie,sending lots of positive thoughts her way :huggles: :huggles:

She's had a rough time, poor little lass :huggles:

Hopefully it is just an infection - she should be able to fight it off with antibiotics, warmth, food and fluids :thumbsup:

Reckon she is in just the right place with you, Julie :D

Well done and good luck to Roma :wub: :luck: :luck:

......... looks like she is x collie, whippet, grey and maybe a bit of saluki?? :unsure: Bless x

jinnyfizz said:
She's had a rough time, poor little lass :huggles: Hopefully it is just an infection - she should be able to fight it off with antibiotics, warmth, food and fluids :thumbsup:

Well done and good luck to Roma :wub:   :luck:   :luck:

......... looks like she is x collie, whippet, grey and maybe a bit of saluki?? :unsure: Bless x

thanks jane, i also thought maybe a bit of saluki, but collie didnt cross my mind :unsure:

oh bless her,shes in the right hands to get her through this :thumbsup: :huggles:

hope shes soon on the mend julie :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
jinnyfizz said:
She's had a rough time, poor little lass :huggles: Hopefully it is just an infection - she should be able to fight it off with antibiotics, warmth, food and fluids :thumbsup:

Well done and good luck to Roma :wub:   :luck:   :luck:

thanks jane, i also thought maybe a bit of saluki, but collie didnt cross my mind :unsure:

Poachie has an eighth collie in her, her feet are the same - good solid collie feet :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
shes looks really bad doesnt she :(

hope she recovers ok, :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

definately looks like some saluki in there to me too

hope she improves, as it looks like she's got the rest of her life to look forward to now :D

Poor little love, I do hope she's all right. Thank goodness she ended up with you. Isn't she painfully thin? There's nothing on her; she couldn't have lasted if she'd had to keep sleeping outside.

There's no need for it, is there, getting a dog into that state. :rant:

Aww poor babbaa, im glad you find her now she will be in good hands.

It makes me so sad seeing dogs like that :(

Hope she gets fattened up and used to nicking the sofa. :)

good luck with her

kisses and huggsss

jade xx

:huggles: :huggles: Bless her, poor little thing. :luck: :luck: Hope she picks up, Im sure she will with your good care and lots of love.

shes just enjoyed a bowl of warm milk with some sugar mixed in, and shes claimed a spot on the sofa... :huggles:

i dont think il get much sleep tonight :oops: ....bless her when she has a shake she is so wobbly she almost falls over :wub:

thankyou everyone for all your kind words, it means such alot :huggles:

Just seen this :( Bless her she looks so sweet :wub: I thinks she's there to stay Julie :wub:

I think my brother will need a crowbar to get her away from julie :lol:

ITcould be another family feud (w00t)

no good telling her not to get atached she allready is :huggles:

Ican see problems ahead we might have to creep in julies when the pups well

and steal her away :sweating:

What a gorgeous girl :wub: I hope she gets well soon :huggles:

Well one thing is for sure - she's in the best place now - I bet you've all pulled out the stops for her at Peppermint Palace. So glad you came across her, and I bet she thinks she's died and gone to heaven :huggles:

Back