The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Another Day In The Fast Lane For Wilf And Tilly

naylorwhippets

Registered
Reaction score
just got back from the open at highgate wilf/ life in the fast lane won the ped class and kennel mate typhoon tilly was 2nd (w00t) (w00t) we had a great day despite the dreadful weather winds, snow, and hail. the open was very well run and we got 2 nice trophies . (w00t) thanks to everyone at highgate for a well run open and a good day. :cheers: :cheers:

Well done Wilf and Tilly :cheers: Wilf is certainly running well at the moment :thumbsup:

brilliant news diane and dave :thumbsup: wish we could have been there to watch.

well done wilf and tilly :huggles: :huggles:

welldone wilf and tilly glad you had a good day diane ,dave :) :cheers:

Well done Dave & Diane, glad you enjoyed your day with the mad crowd of non ped racers.

Both dogs ran really well, especially when you consider they'd never ran on that track before either. Little Tilly doesn't half make me laugh, she seems to find another gear once she's caught.

Hopefully see you at more NNWRF events in the future :thumbsup:

Well done Wilf & Tilly (and Diane & Dave) :cheers:

Thanks for coming along, I hope you had a great day and you made some new friends too. :thumbsup: Look forward to you coming to the Derby! :cheers: Diane, you'd better get that sewing machine out for the fancy dress! (w00t)

Clipboard65.sized.jpg

Clipboard67.sized.jpg

Yes Jaq we had a great day :thumbsup: Love the pics of Wilf & Tilly :wub: We've not got any pics of them racing, wonder if you could do me a copy of the pics. :D

Don't think we can make the Derby :( We are at a open of our own.

But I would just like to say to any pedigree owners, if you can make it you should go along. Everyone will make you most welcome, & if you are lucky enough to win, you will get lovely trophies to keep, & money for the heat wins & final. :thumbsup: This would benefit the club class dogs. Or if any of the clubs would like to run at one of these opens that would be fantastic. :thumbsup:

Just like to say the track was in fantastic condition, & we will join you all again when we are able. :thumbsup:

Best of :luck: to all for the Champs, & we hope it is injury free!! :thumbsup:

Diane.x

Way to go Wilf and Tilly :cheers: :cheers: .Great photos it looks like you had a fantastic time Dave and Diane.

Well Done Wilf and Tilly :thumbsup: Keep up the good work :luck:

naylorwhippets said:
Yes Jaq we had a great day :thumbsup: Love the pics of Wilf & Tilly :wub: We've not got any pics of them racing, wonder if you could do me a copy of the pics. :D Don't think we can make the Derby :(   We are at a open of our own.

But I would just like to say to any pedigree owners, if you can make it you should go along. Everyone will make you most welcome, & if you are lucky enough to win, you will get lovely trophies to keep, & money for the heat wins & final. :thumbsup: This would benefit the club class dogs. Or if any of the clubs would like to run at one of these opens that would be fantastic. :thumbsup:

Just like to say the track was in fantastic condition, & we will join you all again when we are able. :thumbsup:

Best of  :luck: to all for the Champs, & we hope it is injury free!! :thumbsup:

Diane.x

What lovely comments - this is what whippet racing is about having a good time and enjoying the racing and company too. :)

well done wilf and tilly love the picture of the two of them :thumbsup:

Back