The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Angus

(w00t) What is the latest? Is he still here or somewhere between Melbourne & the old country? :lol:

I know Vanna will be up-set if he can not get there. :wub:

Cartman said:
(w00t) What is the latest? Is he still here or somewhere between Melbourne & the old country? :lol:

Still here till 7.45 tonight :rant: ,they could not push start it as its an auto :clown: .

Fly to dubai then to glasgow ;) .

Watch what you say,was going to bring you back a flashy dog but if i get any more of your lip it will be a fawn :clown: :cheers: :huggles:

Angus said:
Cartman said:

Still here till 7.45 tonight :rant: ,they could not push start it as its an auto :clown: .

Watch what you say,was going to bring you back a flashy dog but if i get any more of your lip it will be a fawn :clown: :cheers: :huggles:

Tie me up on an anthill & cover me with honey. :x BUT, a fawn whippet :rant:

Hope you fel well that they fixed the engine, & going to Dubai with out something going wrong. :wacko: Now that is Scotish faith :luck:

Cartman said:
Angus said:
Cartman said:

Tie me up on an anthill & cover me with honey. :x BUT, a fawn whippet :rant:

Hope you fel well that they fixed the engine, & going to Dubai with out something going wrong. :wacko: Now that is Scotish faith :luck:

Well with all the problems ANGUS has had to endure getting his flight one good thing has come out of it I will save my postage on the BIENNIAL !!! :thumbsup: Rag dog

If there was a dog comming out to Aust. after Crufts, Angus might be able to bring it with him. :p

Cartman said:
If there was a dog comming out to Aust. after Crufts, Angus might be able to bring it with him. :p

Dont worry Cartman , IM not coming out ( just yet !! ) ;)

Wow! The magic word to use on Cartman is fawn... :- "

]

Shh Cartman! Mrs Angus might get jealous!! :oops:

Mrs. Angus............I thought that lady was his sister. :b Silly me. :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Angus, The show today asked for donations for our next show. All of a sudden

pockets deepened. Think they only got $20.oo :angry:

I asked for donations to keep Mr. Mcleod Jnr. in Scotland. :b Raised $ 103.12, 6 bottle tops & half a Villies pie. 8) Best I can do, is that enough. :- "

Cartman said:
Hey Angus, The show today asked for donations for our next show. All of a suddenpockets deepened. Think they only got $20.oo :angry:

I asked for donations to keep Mr. Mcleod Jnr. in Scotland. :b Raised $ 103.12, 6 bottle tops & half a Villies pie.  8) Best I can do, is that enough. :- "

Where do I send the money too, Its for the fund to have him BACK Cartman ! I think its best for all if you have him back `over the pond ` :lol:

His mum and dad have just sent me a cheque to make sure he goes back and I can put any amount on it , what ever you need ;) :huggles: :oops: PLEASE :thumbsup: :*

JAX said:
Cartman said:
Hey Angus, The show today asked for donations for our next show. All of a suddenpockets deepened. Think they only got $20.oo :angry:

I asked for donations to keep Mr. Mcleod Jnr. in Scotland. :b Raised $ 103.12, 6 bottle tops & half a Villies pie.  8) Best I can do, is that enough. :- "

Where do I send the money too, Its for the fund to have him BACK Cartman ! I think its best for all if you have him back `over the pond ` :lol:

His mum and dad have just sent me a cheque to make sure he goes back and I can put any amount on it , what ever you need ;) :huggles: :oops: PLEASE :thumbsup: :*

Sorry. But in this country we only work for "cash". :p

Cartman said:
JAX said:
Cartman said:

What a bummer :teehee: Will have to give Angus the cash to bring with him then ;)

JAX said:
Cartman said:
JAX said:
Cartman said:

What a bummer :teehee: Will have to give Angus the cash to bring with him then ;)

You can send it Western Union. o:)

Cartman said:
JAX said:
Cartman said:
JAX said:
Cartman said:

You can send it Western Union. o:)

Cartman,Jax where is my money as i am running a bit low in funds,do yous know how much a can of bundy and coke costs over here. :cheers:

If yous can raise enough bugs bunny i might move to south australia,i hear it is nice around victor harbour and there wont be much competition in whippets in that part of australia. :clown: :rant:

Cartman i could not find you a nice dog but i think i have found you a bitch she is ch peperone white heather,i hear she is going cheep :clown: :oops:

Cartman,Jax where is my money as i am running a bit low in funds,do yous know how much a can of bundy and coke costs over here. :cheers:

If yous can raise enough bugs bunny i might move to south australia,i hear it is nice around victor harbour and there wont be much competition in whippets in that part of australia. :clown: :rant:

Cartman i could not find you a nice dog but i think i have found you a bitch she is ch peperone white heather,i hear she is going cheep :clown: :oops:

I thought if you moved this way it would be closer to your girl friends area. :b %uck$ area.

Looks like I might be getting a dog from Victoria this week end. So you can find another home for White Heather. :eek:

Now, is it true you were examined for drugs on your way over? :teehee: Heard you had 20 kg. of crack in your undies. :wacko:

Angus said:
Cartman i could not find you a nice dog but i think i have found you a bitch she is ch peperone white heather,i hear she is going cheep :clown:     :oops:

Ah , so THATS her fault ! all my Whippets bark :lol: Cartman you could sell her on to a travelling curcus though :thumbsup: :clown:

Back