The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Angus

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score
Just to let you know Angus is coming over next week-end. Ahh, the things we do, now I have to tidy up the yard, cut the 2ft. high lawn & pump out the septic.

Better set the mouse traps in spare room too. :thumbsup:

Steady on Cartman , if you make him too welcome he might not want to go home (w00t) . I heard he only went to Auss for a short visit and look what happened (w00t) ,

Still, the good thing ,is that at least he improved the `standard `of whippets you have out there (w00t) :oops: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

JAX said:
Steady on Cartman , if you make him too welcome he might not want to go home  (w00t) . I heard he only went to Auss for a short visit and look what happened  (w00t) ,
Still, the good thing ,is that at least he improved the `standard `of whippets you have out there  (w00t)     :oops:   :thumbsup:   :lol:   :lol:

Two things Lady Jax.

1.You are more than welcome to have him back anytime :thumbsup:

&

2. Do you also belive in Santa? :lol: :lol:

Cartman said:
Just to let you know Angus is coming over next week-end. Ahh, the things we do, now I have to tidy up the yard, cut the 2ft. high lawn & pump out the septic.Better set the mouse traps in spare room too. :thumbsup:

I hope you have some of your great home made sausage rolls to build ANGUS up for the drive home. rag dog

Cartman said:
JAX said:
Steady on Cartman , if you make him too welcome he might not want to go home  (w00t) . I heard he only went to Auss for a short visit and look what happened  (w00t) ,
Still, the good thing ,is that at least he improved the `standard `of whippets you have out there  (w00t)     :oops:   :thumbsup:    :lol:   :lol:

Two things Lady Jax.

1.You are more than welcome to have him back anytime :thumbsup:

&

2. Do you also belive in Santa? :lol: :lol:

Welcome to have him back ??? I never HAD him in the first place , King Cartman , :thumbsup:

OK maybe I dont believe in Santa (w00t) but dont try to convince me that tooth fairies dont exist , cos I know they do `cos the little Elfs` down my garden said they do ;) :teehee: :luck: To be sure , to be sure :luck:

[i hope you have some of your great home made sausage rolls to build ANGUS up for the drive home. rag dog

Plenty of. Also with home made tomato sauce. :thumbsup:

Make sure you have plenty of eggs on hand for breaky cartman- Angus eats something like 6 at one sitting- part scot part carpet snake I think!! (w00t)

Cartman said:
Just to let you know Angus is coming over next week-end. Ahh, the things we do, now I have to tidy up the yard, cut the 2ft. high lawn & pump out the septic.Better set the mouse traps in spare room too. :thumbsup:

Forget the yard & lawn just have cold beer in the fridge :cheers: ,pump out the septic to make room for some of the sh#t im going to have to listen to :oops: (w00t) :clown: and put some decent cheese on the mouse trap and i recon you might catch a big rat :thumbsup: :- "

I belive in santa where do you think i got my whippets :blink: :teehee: :thumbsup:

gajo said:
Make sure you have plenty of eggs on hand for breaky cartman- Angus eats something like 6 at one sitting- part scot part carpet snake I think!! (w00t)

Gary, one thing we do have is GOOGS. Have some 20 chooks. Matter of fact had a call from Asia asking to inspect our dog runs. Told them, "Why? They are full of Chooks". All dogs live in the house here. :nuke:

[i belive in santa where do you think i got my whippets :blink: :teehee: :thumbsup:

[

So Santa had to bring you your whippets. I breed mine. :lol:

Well 'parents' = 'Santa' so I guess Angus is telling the truth! ;) :lol:

Cartman said:

Cartman i wont be comeing over as i am going somewhere else now ? :rant: :cheers:

Is there anything you want me to give to lady jax for you :oops: :huggles:

Angus said:
Cartman said:

Cartman i wont be comeing over as i am going somewhere else now ? :rant: :cheers:

I cant wait for the reply :huggles: . Have you got your K9 badge Angus ? we need to know who you are ;)

JAX said:
Angus said:
Cartman said:

I cant wait for the reply :huggles: . Have you got your K9 badge Angus ? we need to know who you are ;)

No i havent got a badge yet

There is something I have at hand at the moment. 8) But will keep it safely under wraps till I can give it to her myself. :- "

You might have trouble trying to explain it to Customs. :x

:cheers: ANGUS has left the building.... will anyone be safe in town while he is on the lose?????????? :rant:

rag dog

Im quite sure Angus will behave himself , cos hes got Mummy and Daddy to keep an eye on him :- " . plus , me of course ;) .

Cartman , I really dont know how much longer I can wait for your `surprise ` ,cant you send it `registered `post . . I know they move `little` things about :p

Is your ticket one way? :*

Cartman said:
Cartman i wont be comeing over as i am going somewhere else now ? :rant:   :cheers:

Sorry its a return ticket and the plane is stuck in nz with engine problems :rant: :rant: :rant: :sweating: ,so i dont know when i will be leaving,some time tomorrow hopefully :thumbsup:

Angus said:
Cartman said:
Cartman i wont be comeing over as i am going somewhere else now ? :rant:   :cheers:

Sorry its a return ticket and the plane is stuck in nz with engine problems :rant: :rant: :rant: :sweating: ,so i dont know when i will be leaving,some time tomorrow hopefully :thumbsup:

:devil: :alien: :x >_< :santa: :ninja: :sorcerer: :zorro: :geek: :homestar: :flowers:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Oh, am so sorry. Is it a direct flight? You could still get there for whippets. Maybe they can push start the plane. :oops:

Back