The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

And Deedee Makes Three !!

beaubeau

Registered
Reaction score
After much deliberation we have decided to add another little bundle of mischief to the family !!!

'Deedee' is finding her new home a little overwhelming with Meg's rather enthusiastic play :blink: however she has settled in well and having great fun exploring the house and garden with lots of cuddles and play with Kieran ( who's a little besotted with her!! )

She's been here just over a week now. I've taken few pics of her and thought you might like to see her :) She is now just over 8 weeks.

Here she is when I went to visit her and had my first cuddle :huggles:

P7192407.jpg

P7192416.jpg

First day with us. Jaspa and Meg having a peek.

DeedeeJaspa.jpg

DeedeeMeg.jpg

Kieran, just soooo happy :huggles: He bought her the bed with his own money-she'll grow into it!! :lol:

DeedeeKieran.jpg

Deedee.jpg

Deedeebigbed-1.jpg

deedee3.jpg

Deedeepinkies.jpg

There are more photos but I won't bore you all just yet !!! :p

Tracey X

One more then.........

DD1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
omg that last pic of her is just gorguse :wub: :wub: good luck with her and plent more picys please :huggles:

beaubeau said:
After much deliberation we have decided to add another little bundle of mischief to the family !!! 

'Deedee' is finding her new home a little overwhelming with Meg's rather enthusiastic play :blink:   however she has settled in well and having great fun exploring the house and garden with lots of cuddles and play with Kieran ( who's a little besotted with her!! )

She's been here just over a week now. I've taken  few pics of her and thought you might like to see her :) She is now just over 8 weeks.

Here she is when I went to visit her and had my first cuddle  :huggles:

P7192407.jpg

P7192416.jpg

DeedeeJaspa.jpg

DeedeeMeg.jpg

Kieran, just soooo happy  :huggles:   He bought her the bed with his own money-she'll grow into it!! :lol:

DeedeeKieran.jpg

Deedee.jpg

Deedeebigbed-1.jpg

deedee3.jpg

Deedeepinkies.jpg

Tracey X

One more then.........

DD1.jpg

Well Tracey all as i can say is thats another lucky pup gone to a loving home, well pleased for you :luck:

keith :cheers:

awwwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

she is soooo gorgeous congratulations and good luck with her :luck: :luck: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She is a stunner Tracey. The more photos of the lovely DeeDee the better :huggles:

We have just seen her sister leave for her new home and just like Ruby she looks a picture of innocence :oops:

aww shes so much like my oliver but with a extra patch :lol:

shes lovely :wub: :huggles: good luck with her :thumbsup:

beaubeau said:

'Deedee' is finding her new home a little overwhelming with Meg's rather enthusiastic play :blink:   however she has settled in well and having great fun exploring the house and garden with lots of cuddles and play with Kieran ( who's a little besotted with her!! )

She's been here just over a week now. I've taken  few pics of her and thought you might like to see her :) She is now just over 8 weeks.

Here she is when I went to visit her and had my first cuddle  :huggles:

P7192407.jpg

P7192416.jpg

DeedeeJaspa.jpg

DeedeeMeg.jpg

Kieran, just soooo happy  :huggles:   He bought her the bed with his own money-she'll grow into it!! :lol:

DeedeeKieran.jpg

Deedee.jpg

Deedeebigbed-1.jpg

deedee3.jpg

Deedeepinkies.jpg

Tracey X

One more then.........

DD1.jpg

Tracy what a gorgeous puppy :wub: :wub: and a cute little face. o:) Is she one of Tanyas litter ? beautiful anyway.. :huggles:

That last photo is just stunning. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
So that's why you have been so quiet recently. She is a beauty Tracey. Have loadsa fun with her.

Smiley-beatinghearts.gif
You've got some brilliant pictures of her, she look's like she's grown

lots already............she has the Kaya twinkle in her eye and i know

she has the scream :lol:

glad to see she has finally made her appearance hun , was best to wait and see how they got on before making your decision :huggles:

she is far too cute!!! :wub: even jaspa will be won over :huggles:

DeeDee is GORGEOUS :wub: :wub:

That last photo is just to die for :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and I love the bed!!!

:cheers: Jane

omg, how cute is she, will be waiting for more pics each day, she's really dinky and your son looks sooo happy :wub: o:)

Back