The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

All Ireland Race Pix

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Up again with me back,so i decided to get on the pc,one way or another,and put these pix on.They might not be in any particular order,as i can't see the screne too well from down here.So this is what i got,and before they go on,they were the worst pix ive taken so far.Nice to see others were have dificulty getting good sharp racing pix too,as the light was very bad.Can't get it right all the time i suppose.It's Billy they call me.Not Jac.

Whippets,i think.

_6211831.jpg

_6211832.jpg

_6211801.jpg

_6211803.jpg

_6211804.jpg

Overs,i think

OVERS.

_6211813.jpg

_6211812.jpg

_6211806.jpg

_6211806-1.jpg

_6211807.jpg

SOME UNDERS.Tori was on the other side of the track,with another dog or 2,but Kevin was on her case anyhow,with his camera.The track looked 30 yrds wide,or more.Her n Keta were neck n neck,right up to the finish line,with Tori taking it by a length imm told.Actualy thought 4 a moment that Keta was gona beat her.Wishful thinking,eh.There was a certain someone who said he'd bet £100 on it,that she did.Wish id have heard the bet.

_6211819.jpg

China's heat,and i almost missed her.

_6211824.jpg

I was just in time to catch this one too,cause in the next frame she was gone.

ZENA'S HEAT

_6211827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALS NOW,if i can stop making blunders.Sorry Robert,but i can't find the whippet one's,so if they turn up somewhere,i'll post them later mate.Or is this one of them

_6211831.jpg

OVERS FINAL.

_6211837.jpg

_6211838.jpg

_6211839.jpg

[
_6211840.jpg

UNDERS FINAL.They were spread out all over the place here,and it looked like Tori and China were pretty close,as there was nothing in it,going past me.Then i think the young leg's began to tell a tale.In saying that,Zena and Kita ,also made up a hell of a lot of ground in the last 100 yrds.

_6211843.jpg

_6211844.jpg

Thank the good LORD.Im almost there.

Ann and John,with Jack,and China.Overs n unders Champion's

_6211857.jpg

_6211858.jpg

_6211858-1.jpg

Deadri was a bit dry,and looking a refill

_6211852.jpg

So Patsy shout's,"Here,i'll fill you dear"ha ha.

_6211853.jpg

She must have agreed too,cause just look at the grin on his face.Happy day's or what Patsy.Even Rose looked happy for you mate.Ha ha.

_6211854.jpg

Just 2 more to go.Look at the shape of this,trying to pop his cork.

_6211848.jpg

and when he fiiiinnnnaaaallllyyyy managed to do so,he was absolutely gobsmacked

_6211849.jpg

You's have thought somebody did gobsmack him,with a face like that.I took that at 10 million pixel's,so if anyone want's a big blow up,of the head only job,for scaring whatever away,then just let me know.he he.Goodmorning. ...Billy...

very good billy !! race pix are great.

PS i always pull a face when i pop my cork :- "

Very good billy, i've had a really good laugh at these pix :lol: :lol: :lol:

love the racing pix :thumbsup:

(w00t) John did you forget to put your teeth in after you popped the cork???? :lol: :lol: looks like you all had a wonderful day. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Diane.

thanks, Billy, I never saw my dog flying before! He's in the blue #2 jacket in the first two photos (whippet finals). My other whippet, 13 months old only, is towards the back in white #1 jacket and now I see him flying too in the second snap!

Great pics. :thumbsup:

Looks like yee all had a great day.

Lovely to see Macha's two flying, lol. :wub:

cracking pics billy, :cheers: that last pic of the overs is a stunner mate

Kev

Great pics Billy, you got a few of the whippets there. My wee pup in the yellow No 5, only 8 months old flying to 3rd and not that far behind!

My other pup 9 months old who also made the final is bringing up the rear but suffered a bit from some fool slipping him late...ME!

A great day out and thanks again Billy.

Dave

I spent so much time on the computer yesterday, yet I forgot to thank the men from Coleraine who gave me a lift to catch the train back (otherwise I would not have been able to stay for the prizewinners' group photo nor bring the 15 km feedbag home, a timely prize as I was almost out of dog food at the weekend). I owe youse a drink or something, but what are your names, k9 and /r otherwise?

(I think one of my helpers it might be Dave of the message above. If your dog is that good at 8 months, he should be super next year)

Hi Macha, a tin of Harp the next time we meet is suffice!! good to have met you.

Dave

Back