The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Alfie

He looks absolutely gorgeous!!

Aww he is absolutely gorgeous :wub: he has the sweetest little face and what a wee poser :huggles:

Thanks for all the lovely comments ... we're just so pleased with him :wub:

Claire and Eve - it's all bribery and corruption to get him to sit for his photos :lol: I'm at one side with a handful of treats and Ian's at the ready with the camera - definitely a two person job :lol:

Those pics are incredible :thumbsup:

Alfie is a very handsome little chap :wub:

Wow what a whippie he is sooo handsome :wub: :wub: What a good boy posing for the camera :huggles:

Happy Ten-Weeks Birthday, Alfie,

love ,

your Sister Holly.xxxx

P.S. Wilhemina is One today, and we are having sauseages for our Birthday tea!!!!!! (w00t)

Happy Ten-Weeks Birthday, Alfie,love ,

your Sister Holly.xxxx

P.S. Wilhemina is One today, and we are having sauseages for our Birthday tea!!!!!! (w00t)
Aah happy birthday Willie!! :D

your Sister Holly.xxxx

Alfie says 'right back atcha' to Holly and hopes you all enjoyed the scrummy Birthday tea :D

your Sister Holly.xxxx

P.S. Wilhemina is One today, and we are having sausages for our Birthday tea!!!!!! (w00t)
Alfie says 'right back atcha' to Holly and hopes you all enjoyed the scrummy Birthday tea :D
We took some pics of the tea-party...the cakes reminded me of "Dame Edna Everidge's" creations! :lol:

your Sister Holly.xxxx

P.S. Wilhemina is One today, and we are having sausages for our Birthday tea!!!!!! (w00t)
We took some pics of the tea-party...the cakes reminded me of "Dame Edna Everidge's" creations! :lol:
:lol: sounds like my kind of party :lol:

Back