The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Alchemist Is A Daddy

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score
Got the good news this evening that my Jest (Alchemist) is a father. Jenny had 4 pups 2 dogs and 2 bitches, 3 black and 1 red fawn.

Mum and pups are doing well. Don't think the humans are in such good shape as Jenny went slightly over and had her pups at the vets in the end. Not much panicking going on at all. (w00t) (w00t) :lol:

Congratulations :cheers:

Will there be pics? :- " :D

Congratulation :cheers:

TCx

[SIZE=21pt]congratulations [/SIZE] :cheers: looking forward to seeing some pics :thumbsup:

Hooray at long last ....... Don't go to the champs today as we need photos right now :D ..... Well done Jenny and Jesty :wub:

great news. :cheers: well done jest & jenny :thumbsup:

Congrats Jest & Jenny.

Looking forward to the piccies - will you be able to resist a Jest baby..........

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE] :cheers: lets see those pics of little Jest babies soon :D

Well done Jenny and Jest - need to see some pics now Barbara :thumbsup:

Well Done to our Big Brother Jest on becoming a Daddy :wub: :wub:

Love Reg & Ron :wub: :wub:

Just received a call from Barbara, her computer has petered out at the moment :(

She has asked me to say a [SIZE=14pt]BIG THANK YOU[/SIZE] for all the lovely comments you have made regarding the proud parents and puppies :wub: :wub:

Hopefully she will be back on line soon :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing the photos, how exciting. I know I couldn't resist a puppy if it was me. That bitch is a beauty and I am sure the pups are super. Jest is such a handsome chap too :wub:

Thanks all. I wasn't going to go and see the pups this early but I couldn't resist. :wub: Jenny is being a fantastic calm mum and she allowed me to take a pic or two of her babies despite her not really liking having her photo taken. She even jumped up and put her paws on my shoulder and gave me a Jenny hug.

One pup was popped on the scales whilst I was there and it had put on half a pound since being born. They didn't get weighed in the end when they were born. But the day after 3 of them were a whopping 1lb each and one of the bitches was a tiny 15oz's. (w00t) (w00t)

It was the fawn boy who held up proceedings and needed a helping hand from the vet. Obviously takes after his dad and isn't the fastest trapper in the world. :lol:

jennyandjestspuppies.jpg

Back