The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Alarming Prices For Dog Food.

BigAlandRose

Registered
Reaction score
Both me and my Dad are alarmed at the increasing price of dog food and seem to be spending that little bit more every time we go. Therefore, I've set up my own small business with my Dad (Alan Unwin Chunky) and will be supplying dog food at the cheapest price possible.

I've been in contact with main suppliers and they have assured me with discounts with bulk purchases. We're now particularly interested to know the most popular brands people buy and use and are very happy to quote any prices, and shall deliver at any opens or club meetings.

If you're interested in prices or any essential details just send a text to me: 07907908879, or pm us.

Rose Unwin

well done rose will be getting my food from you from now on think Linda already spoke to your dad :thumbsup: almost every 1 at club is now on Gain dog food so you should do well getting that for us :thumbsup: good luck with your new business

We're currently agreeing on a price for gain as we know that's popular so will get back to you shortly on that one :thumbsup:

we also use gain but r quite a way from u but if u were selling it @ opens cheap then u wud maybe sell some there. best of luck in your new venture :luck:

Don't know about cheap, but cheaper!! We will do our best.

Do you use 20% or 27% for gain? Or both?

how much is a bag of gain nowadays :thumbsup:

Gain at westhoughton is £12 for 20% & £13 for 27%

we get 20% and coz peter buys a few bags @ a time he gets it abit cheaper £11 a bag i thnk

we get 20% and coz peter buys a few bags @ a time he gets it abit cheaper £11 a bag i thnk
when mate had his greyhound kennels used to get it at 9.50 a bag the high protein one

but they bought tons of it :thumbsup:

VITALIN ROYAL I GIVE 18.60 A 15KG BAG WOULD RATHER GIVE MONEY TO YOU IF YOU GET IT THANKS RAY.

Gain 28 but also maintaince/20 (is that the lower one) for the oldies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Rose :thumbsup: always knew you was the brains of the out-fit ;)

Gain:

20% is £10-50

27% is £10-50

Alpha:

maintenance £9

Racer £10

Chudleys:

£14.50

Beta greyhound:

£15.50

Red mills racer:

£14.25

Vitalin royale:

£13

Best i can do at this time, all manufacturers are expecting vast price increasers due to price of wheat etc.

Alan and Rose

The prices are very good Rose put me down for a bag of Gain 20 Thanks Pam.

Gain: 20% is £10-50

27% is £10-50

Alpha:

maintenance £9

Racer £10

Chudleys:

£14.50

Beta greyhound:

£15.50

Red mills racer:

£14.25

Vitalin royale:

£13

Best i can do at this time, all manufacturers are expecting vast price increasers due to price of wheat etc.

Alan and Rose
thats a good price for chudleys if thats racer

I have some of beta greyhound of you if it active all year round I pick it up at opens I ring you when back from Devon Alan

Back