The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Affieluver's Daisy Passes Over To Rainbow Bridge

I'm so sorry , it's bad enough to lose an oldie but the pain of losing a young whippet is quite unbearable .

My thoughts are with you today Kelly :huggles:

Such sad news. I do hope you are ok Kelly. Take comfort in Angel when you are feeling low.

RIP Daisy

:'( :'( :'( So very sorry to hear such tragic news. Something I always dread as we live on a main road. Thinking of you Kelly :(

Kelly,i,m so very,very sorry to hear about this tragic accident with Daisy :( My heart goes out to you :huggles:

So, so sad to hear the news of this tragic accident. :'( Thinking of you at this awful time Kelly. :huggles:

RIP Daisy :(

R.I.P little Daisy, you will be missed by all who met you, Whistler will miss his little sisiter very much as she always was his favourite, thinking of you Kelly words cannot say enough

im so so sorry, im thinking of you.

RIP Daisy xx

Kelly :huggles: so sorry to hear this very sad news :( Its never easy no matter how old they are

or in what circumstances

But you can be sure she had loads of love and happiness in her short life from you

Thinking of you and Angel at this time :(

R.I.P Daisy :huggles:

I am so sorry to hear about Daisy. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through at this sad time.

Thinking of you xx

The saddest news ever. so very sorry

R I P DAISY

I am so sorry to read this, I can't imagine what you are going through now. Thinking of you. RIP Daisy :huggles:

You've been on my mind all last night and today Kelly,

im so sorry :(

TurboSpud_bridge.jpg

so sorry kelly

no words will help the pain

take comfort from angel

thinking of you

r.i.p daisy run free

No words can really help. So,So Sorry to hear this tragic news.

Eric is nearly 2 and it would tear us apart to have that happen to him.

Enjoy your memories of her and God bless.

Phill and Vicki. :huggles:

How awful for all of you. :( I am so sorry to hear this news - what a terrible tragedy and loss. I can't even read the 'rainbow bridge' stuff because I can't get past the first couple of lines without my eyes filling up. I can't imagine how you must feel and there's nothing any of us can do or say to make it better, but we are thinking of you.

xx

Back