The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Advertising Contract

PheonoM

Registered
Reaction score
would just like to congratulate Gary Bailey on his new advertising contract :thumbsup:

come on lads, lets get another fun topic up and running again :p

View attachment 19970

he looks like a young bruce bellway :- " (w00t)

Waheyyyyyy garry so thats why you look so gorgous ey :oops: I must tell Pete to get that contract too lol :D

u after another slap on the arss pat (w00t) :p :p :p

piglet said:
he looks F***in ugly put it that way!:oops:   :oops:

oh the lord of beauty speaks (w00t)

any_piglet.jpg

garry wigs two for a tenner buy them now on ebay or your money back guaranteed up two ten years yes ten years :- " ps love ye m8 xx

sooner be the lord of beauty than the lord of ugliness gary lol...

Yes i agree the picture on the left of Gary has more hair but i know he gets upset if anyone talks about it so best if i say nothing

:angry: :angry: :angry:

didnt know you where a baldy napper :- " sugest to take medical advise, if your heads growing faster than your hair or remove the head board (w00t) will not be long before you join the boydie club,or is it baldie club :oops: :sweating:

PheonoM said:
Yes i agree the picture on the left of Gary has more hair but i know he gets upset if anyone talks about it so best if i say nothing:angry:   :angry:   :angry:

that was jennings using my account.... :rant:

:thumbsup:

no probs i will be returning the favour very soon jenno paul and mr h (w00t) :p :p

a look into not to far of future young paul :) come to my clinic quickly see if i can help you. a full weave i think mate (w00t)

8.jpg

Gary it was not me i never go on the net it the mermaid

PheonoM said:
would just like to congratulate Gary Bailey on his new advertising contract  :thumbsup:
come on lads, lets get another fun topic up and running again  :p

[SIZE=14pt]CAN WE HAVE AN UPDATE ON YOUR HAIR IMPLANTS GAZ[/SIZE] :homestar:

Back