The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Aces Field Day, Lure Racing & More!

ghostlyease

Registered
Reaction score
A.C.E.S (Athletic Canine Enthusiast Society)

We are holding an ACES field day on Sat Feb 2nd.

Location is 15 mins drive from Gatwick airport, we will be doing some straight lure racing, long jump and Aframe, we may have a few other surprises there too.

£5 per dog, each dog gets 4 100 meter runs and is timed over that distance, pups and inexperienced welcomed, plenty of people there to help you get your dog going, needless to say the experienced dog is more than welcome too.

Pups 6 months and under are free but will only do 50 meters.

Pics and results from the last day we ran in aid of Stafford rescue can be found HERE

Please feel free to PM me for any more info and for the location details if you wish to come.

Open to all breeds!

100 meters

29-4.jpg

11-10.jpg

1504311715_eff5db7170.jpg

1522499936_f1b3d3a9e1.jpg

Long jump

31-4.jpg

35-4.jpg

1506773050_f4b8f0a8a8.jpg

Aframe

46-3.jpg

45-3.jpg

Please PM me for the full details/location.

:cheers:

can whippets join in cos i can only see staffies.. :- "

I have had a few PM so I would like to make this clear.

Any breed of dog is welcome
e035.gif

You do not have to be a member of ACES as we dont have what is deemed a traditional membership, its more a pay as you go system, just pay on the day, no need to pre register.

Please feel free to PM me or Southsidestaffords for more info.
f035.gif

Ah and a little note, at this event we wont have just the one pro photographer, we will have 2!!!!

Food and drink:

Rent a bottomless cup for the day £1

Bowl of Chilli £1

Bowl of Stew £1

We will hopefully be going with Austin, so it would be good to see some other whippets there (as well as the other breeds!).

i live near brighton think my girls might like this day out. have u got details/location

noopy_101 said:
i live near brighton think my girls might like this day out. have u got details/location
I HAVE SENT YOU A PM BUT DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECEVED IT AS IT IS NOT SHOWING IN MY SENT BOX SO CAN YOU RING ME IF YOU HAVENT GOT IT. THANKS ADY.

Looking forward to seeing all those attending tomorrow
e010.gif

I will make sure pics go up in this section as soon as they are sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for really good day we will be back next month..

PLease post pics as soon as you can cant wait to see them

thanks again tracy tilly and dinky

Oh I really wanted to come but had enterd for the NWA show and as it was Flys last jnr class went there instead but, would love to come along next time :))

We had a really fabulous day, a few problems with the lure, cold and wet but really ran without a hitch, now there is a first!!!

Was so good to meet new people and see some great dogs, very much look forward to seeing them again and any new people that decide to give our ACES day a go. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back