A Walk In The Nature Reserve

:) Great autumn colours. :)

:wub: :wub: Oliver is so charismatic :wub: :wub:

Yvonne xx

8)

trish g said:
jue332 said:
Fab pictures Trish  :thumbsup:
That looks a lovely place for walking the dogs, Oh gosh hasn't Oliver grown, have you been putting him in a grow bag  (w00t)   :lol:

Love the last picture of Oliver and Finlay  :wub: Can't wait to see them all again  :huggles:

olivers getting a big lad now,but i think he still could be the smallest whippy ive got :p :teehee:

it would be nice to see you and paul again and not forgetting the girls too :huggles:

we will have to arrange something soon for a get together :thumbsup:

that meals is on offer too :)

Thanks Trish :thumbsup: :huggles:

I took the girls to the woods near us today, we were there about 2 hours took loads of pictures with Pauls old camera :b

I have just uploaded them, all of them rubbish :angry: just deleated them all. Think I need more practice lol

jue332 said:
trish g said:
jue332 said:
That looks a lovely place for walking the dogs, Oh gosh hasn't Oliver grown, have you been putting him in a grow bag  (w00t)   :lol:

Love the last picture of Oliver and Finlay  :wub: Can't wait to see them all again  :huggles:

olivers getting a big lad now,but i think he still could be the smallest whippy ive got :p :teehee:

it would be nice to see you and paul again and not forgetting the girls too :huggles:

I took the girls to the woods near us today, we were there about 2 hours took loads of pictures with Pauls old camera :b

I have just uploaded them, all of them rubbish :angry: just deleated them all. Think I need more practice lol

thats all i do aim and fire,i use two settings usually,sport and auto :thumbsup:

i was looking forward to seeing your girls too :huggles:

Lovely pics, The colours of the trees are amazing, up here they are only *just* starting to change, except for one tree in the garden that lost its leaves in about 12hours :- "

trish g said:
jue332 said:
trish g said:
jue332 said:

thats all i do aim and fire,i use two settings usually,sport and auto :thumbsup:

i was looking forward to seeing your girls too :huggles:

careful how you aim and fire on the beach Trish :- "

careful how you aim and fire on the beach Trish :- "

tracey youve a very corrupt mind (w00t) :lol: :- "

Back