The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Walk In The Nature Reserve

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
we had beautiful weather today,so as soon as graham finished work off we went for a long walk,the dogs are shattered now :p :huggles:

setting off down the path,usually millie,phoebe and kiplin run off at this point and we see them later on sometimes with a squirrel a piece ;) :wacko:

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

phoebes back but no sign of kiplin yet :blink:

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

the apple orchard

IMG_0365.jpg

molly always enjoys a dip :huggles:

IMG_0367.jpg

the youngsters still running crazy :p

IMG_0373.jpg

can you see oliver hiding in the bush (w00t)

IMG_0374.jpg

caught up with kiplin now :sweating: 8)

IMG_0382.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oliver getting close to the edge :eek:

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

got them all back again so time for home :thumbsup:

IMG_0429.jpg

aww trish fab pics love the change in colours now on the trees and stuff ,and your dogs are looking fab :wub: :wub:

lovely photos trish! your dogs look so happy on that walk (it looks a smashing place for a walk, too).

Lovely pictures, Trish :D I so enjoy looking at your photos :thumbsup:

Especially like the one of Phoebe flying back towards you and, my goodness, hasn't Oliver got tall (w00t)

The setting is fantastic - what a lovely place to be able to take them to :cheers: :thumbsup:

You can certainly see Autumn has well and truly arrived by the lovely colours in your pictures... :thumbsup: Glad to see Phoebe free running again, she must be on the mend.. :luck: Really lovely set of pictures Trish. :wub: :cheers:

Is that the same place we walked with you guy's last year cos I don't remember it been such a big walk???

I forgot there was a few apple tree's there, is there many apples left??

hellybobs said:
Is that the same place we walked with you guy's last year cos I don't remember it been such a big walk???

beautiful trees, beautiful dogs!!

great pics trish :thumbsup: ,you certainly have some lovely places to walk and the weather to go with it,wet here,bet they all sleep well tonight :wub:

hellybobs said:

hi helen long time no here,how are you all :)

it is the same place helen and think we got as far as the apples didnt we (w00t) :lol: :lol: you can walk as far as morrisons :thumbsup:

we walk the two fields on the top and then go down to the river and onto another path,its lovely and so safe for the dogs :thumbsup:

I remember going down to river cos they all had a paddle...

Some autumn colours...lovely. Great photos :thumbsup:

Your lot all with their tongues hanging out - they obviously all love having a good charge about. :D

Fab pictures Trish :thumbsup:

That looks a lovely place for walking the dogs, Oh gosh hasn't Oliver grown, have you been putting him in a grow bag (w00t) :lol:

Love the last picture of Oliver and Finlay :wub: Can't wait to see them all again :huggles:

jue332 said:
Fab pictures Trish  :thumbsup:
That looks a lovely place for walking the dogs, Oh gosh hasn't Oliver grown, have you been putting him in a grow bag  (w00t)   :lol:

Love the last picture of Oliver and Finlay  :wub: Can't wait to see them all again  :huggles:

olivers getting a big lad now,but i think he still could be the smallest whippy ive got :p :teehee:

it would be nice to see you and paul again and not forgetting the girls too :huggles:

we will have to arrange something soon for a get together :thumbsup:

that meals is on offer too :)

Wonderful pics,beutiful one of Millie :wub: :wub: :wub: getting so excited now Trish (w00t) (w00t) can't believe actually going to meet you all :D :huggles:

What fabulous photos Trish. That looks such a nice place to exercise the dogs. It was overcast all day here but very warm when Ruby and I went to the beach. I'm glad that you had the sun. The autumn colours are fantastic too. Millie's collar looks real good on that photo, I will need to find a real nice hound collar for Ruby when she is bigger.

Pauline

great pics trish, i love seeing the trees change colour, your dogs are looking lovely :wub:

Back