The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A & T Miners Weekend - 11th & 12th July

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE LIKE HOG ROAST :cheers: :thumbsup:

We had a excellent day last year so just might have to come along again to hopefully win those trophys back :D :thumbsup:

Hotel details for those that wanted it Greyhound Hotel - 01942 671256 Warrington Rd, Leigh, Lancashire WN7 3XQ

ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE PHONE MARK 07843 595047 AS MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING.

Just to let people know there'll be a catering van at the track all weekend, they'll be doing breakfasts too for those staying over.

just checking there definatly tolets this weekend or should i bring my own bucket incase there no white vans about lol

GUTTED CANT MAKE IT GOT TO WORK AT ASCOT THE WEEKEND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND ALL THE DOGS COME OF SAFE :cheers: :thumbsup:

Anybody know of any results for this meet yet,hope the weather is better up there than down here 8) in Cornwall its been raining all day bored to tears :sweating:

Anybody know of any results for this meet yet,hope the weather is better up there than down here 8) in Cornwall its been raining all day bored to tears :sweating:

no sorry none of my roving reporters have gone. we r having lovely weather in newcastle today nice and sunny but breezy and u have seen i havent been bored taking puppy pics @ westerhope h/cap lol hopefully someone will post full results 2night

NOW NOW CAROL DEEP BREATHS IM SURE SOMEONE WILL PUT THE FULL RESULTS ON SOON FOR US LOL :unsure: :D

BRANCO WON SURPREME BAGHEERA WON KENTUCKY WON DOGS THATS ALL I NO

Will put the full programme on tomorrow, but winners as follows:

36lb Scratch - Ruby Murry

40lb Scratch - Bagheera & Supreme

55lb Scratch - Our Ebby

Vet Scratch - Smooby

Puppy Supreme - Jenny Taylor

Sup Yearling - Marillamite, Push the Button, Sunkissed - ht Twisted Sister

Sup Vets - Silver Spark, Winnie Skippet - w/d Just Right & Scooby Dont

Dog Final - Kentucky, Cobain, Fiddler, Charlie Pig

Bitch Final - Branco, Sween - w/d Fun & Frolics & The Magster

Track record went 3 times, first by Bagheera 8.19, second Our Ebby 8.15, third Bagheera 8.10

:thumbsup: Well done Bagheera and our Ebby both bitch's are flying you must be pleased. ;) Di

well done john,n,jean another supreme with milly ( branco ) and double welldone yearlings as well :D

:cheers: thanx 4 results vicky, well done all the winners

well done all the winners and loosers,and really well done john&jean :thumbsup:

Back