The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Real Touching Letter

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Received a realy touching letter in the post today,from a girl who got one of my pups,at the beginning of the year.It went summit like this.Realy fell in love with her,at 1st sight,as did the whole family.After another 5 months or so,this love realy paid off,and i was given the chance through this letter,to share in that love,and the joy Diesel,as he was named,has given them all.I wont go into the whole letter,as it wouldn't be fare,but i was delighted to here that after i dont know how many classes,and class winners,Deisel was crowned Champion,at the SURRY UNION HUNT SHOW.Well done APRIL,he is a stunning pup,and im sure he will win many more trophie's that boy.Thankyou also to Mike and Linda Palmer,for finding him such a loving home.Here is a pic of the wee man,and his winning's.He's the little brindle one.

Sorry will have to post that pic tommorow if i can get on here,as there is summit up with my PC. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Received a realy touching letter in the post today,from a girl who got one of my pups,at the beginning of the year.It went summit like this.Realy fell in love with her,at 1st sight,as did the whole family.After another 5 months or so,this love realy paid off,and i was given the chance through this letter,to share in that love,and the joy Diesel,as he was named,has given them all.I wont go into the whole letter,as it wouldn't be fare,but i was delighted to here that after i dont know how many classes,and class winners,Deisel was crowned Champion,at the SURRY UNION HUNT SHOW.Well done APRIL,he is a stunning pup,and im sure he will win many more trophie's that boy.Thankyou also to Mike and Linda Palmer,for finding him such a loving home.Here is a pic of the wee man,and his winning's.He's the little brindle one.Sorry will have to post that pic tommorow if i can get on here,as there is summit up with my PC.  ...Billy...

As summit is wrong with my pc,i had problems getting this on.So here is the pic of that pup with his winnings.What a beauty he turned out to be.Sorry bout the quality.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aah - thats lovely.

It's nice your pup went off to a good home and is doing so well.

Deb

smart looking dogs

I judged lurchers there many years ago and Eddie Chapman did the russells

I always find its nice so keep in touch with the owners of pups, also nice to hear how well they are doing in the show ring :) Did you keep any of your pups back? If so may you please put some pics up of them, if you have time?

Back