The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A New Photo Of Sonya ( Gaselle's Song To Dusilla)

Dusilla

Registered
Reaction score
A new pic of Sonya taken today:

2561874182_2640b4abde_o.jpg

Sonya is the dam of Dusilla 'A' Litter.

and what a pretty girl she is too :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

With maturity she has become so much like her father Nicholas. The facial resemblance is astonishing and I love the quality of her front and brisket.

Do you plan to use her again?

Lanny

Avalonia said:
With maturity she has become so much like her father Nicholas.  The facial resemblance is astonishing and I love the quality of her front and brisket.

Lanny

Its funny because I often look at Suvi and think she looks just like her grandfather Nicholas as well, there is one particular picture of him that is the spit of Suvi!! (w00t)

Thank you all :) .

Avalonia said:
With maturity she has become so much like her father Nicholas.  The facial resemblance is astonishing and I love the quality of her front and brisket.

Lanny

Thank you Lanny :) . Nicholas was gorgeous :wub: !

Yes, her second litter is planned, Winter '08/'09. I place here a link to a picture pedigree of the planned litter: http://thewhippetarchives.net/testmating.p...re=17548&gens=5.

suvi said:
Its funny because I often look at Suvi and think she looks just like her grandfather Nicholas as well, there is one particular picture of him that is the spit of Suvi!!  (w00t)
Yes, I agree, Suvi looks so much like her dam Sonya, too :wub: .

She is lovely! :wub:

Very nice combination is planned on her! :thumbsup: Good luck!

That is such a beautiful pic of her Laila and good luck for your future plans with Dennis..the pups will have an excellent ped,I see he is a half brother to Rascal...so I have some relatives of theirs over here. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone for your kind comments :huggles:

05whippet said:
That is such a beautiful pic of her Laila and good luck for your future plans with Dennis..the pups will have an excellent ped,I see he is a half brother to Rascal...so I have some relatives of theirs over here.  :thumbsup:
Thank you :) .

Back