The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A New Addition

georgina

Registered
Reaction score
This is Ashling, our unplanned puppy that we just couldnt resist. We are so looking forward to getting her - she is 7 weeks old in this picture

Ash_stacked_7wks_006.jpg

What a lovely puppy. :wub: :wub: (unplanned ones are the best :thumbsup: )

Last edited by a moderator:
she is Mossbawnhill bred (05whippet) out of Am/Can Ch Lorricbrook Trussardi x Collooney Mamma Mia - the pedigree is on my web site if you would like to see it.

i am really looking forward to getting her.

Pic083.JPG

georgina said:
This is Ashling, our unplanned puppy that we just couldnt resist.  We are so looking forward to getting her - she is 7 weeks old in this picture
Aww shes gorgous i have a whippet pup i got her 2 wks ago shes 14 wks now her name is twinkle i have sent you a pic of her attached to this

Twinkle is lovely :wub: - best of luck with her :luck:

:wub: Just look at that little face :huggles:

Best of luck with her :luck:

georgina said:
she is Mossbawnhill bred (05whippet) out of Am/Can Ch Lorricbrook Trussardi x Collooney Mamma Mia - the pedigree is on my web site if you would like to see it.
I just did! she's sounds a very posh girl :*

best of luck with her - Monty thinks he'd like to see her and Lily real soon :D

i am looking forward to meeting Monty - he sounds such a character :wub:

What a pretty girl :wub:

Good look with her :luck:

Oh she looks like an absolute darling, Georgina. Well done to Mossbawnhill. And all the best with her. :thumbsup:

she is a beauty and what a wonderful pedigree :wub: :wub: :wub:

satiny said:
she is a beauty and what a wonderful pedigree  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
though I think her mother is on the large side, so I'm wondering if the pup's will be the same

I have to admit I'm not sure I'm remembering the right bitch as I thought Mamma Mia was a fawn and you have a photo on your webpage of a brindle

for those who don't know, Ashling is spelled Aisling in Irish Gaelic and it means a vision. And it is also a girl's name. A pretty name for a pretty girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be thinking of some other whippet Macha, Mama Mia, or Bracken to her friends, is brindle and has always been brindle, and I wouldn't say she was on the large side :) :)

dukie

Back