The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Little Good Luck For Ginni Please

beaker

*blackaholic* with contagious whippetitus
Registered
Reaction score
Ginni has had an ongoing cough now for sometime which has been getting steadily worse, we've been in and out of the vets with her over the last few weeks, she's had every bloodwork and test under the sun, testing her for just about everything they can think of, they all say is she has the bloodwork of a fit racing dog save a slightly increased glucose level which has been corrected with a diet change,

though all previous investigations have found nothing particularly unusual her cough has got worse and worse and her throat more swollen to the point that despite anti-inflamtories to reduce the swelling in her throat she was struggling to breath properly last night, :(

she's in again at the moment having more xrays, scans, ECG's Camera's etc, i just hope they can sort her out and get her home soon :'( her brother Oto is totally lost without her, she's his cuddle buddy and he won't let anyone else sleep in his bed with him :(

all the dogs are very quiet today, i think they are worried to

i'm a natural worrier so can't help but be scared that it's something nasty but am keeping everything crossed that it is something simple like a grass seed :luck: :luck: :luck:

:( aww god no ..hope she gets well soon think of you all at this time :huggles: :luck: :luck:

:luck: Loads of luck coming down from Scotland to you all. I hope you find the problem.

Ginni Im sending you some good luck too :luck: :luck: and extra hugs for mum....hope its nothing bad Becky... :luck:

Thinking of you. Lots of luck it is nothing serious :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

good luck hun,hope you get this sorted out :luck: :luck: :luck:

Wishing Ginni lots of :luck: and hopes she is better soon.Sending wishes to you all :huggles:

Is it Friday the 13th today...or is it just an unlucky day for whippets today? :(

Good luck Ginni :luck: ...I hope they finally work out what is wrong and put it right :sweating:

Jinny's sending :huggles: :huggles: to Ginni ........ hope all is OK and she get's well soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Really to sorry to hear about Ginni's breathing difficulties :( - thinking of you both and hoping they find the cause today :huggles: :luck:

Wishing Ginni loads of :luck: :luck: :luck: and I hope they get her sorted very soon :luck:

Sending positive thoughts they find out what's wrong with Ginni & can help her make a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Poor Ginni, hope they can get to the bottom of the problem. Poor baby.

Jenny

thinking of you all today becki,hope they get ginni sorted real soon :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:( Really hope it's something simple and she's home again soon. :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

thinking of you and hope that Ginni is on the mend real soon :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

:luck: Hope Ginni is loads better soon and it is something simple! :luck:

:huggles: Poor little Ginni, Thinking of you both hope she will be home soon with you. :wub: :luck:

Back