The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Hazy Summers Evening

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score
After LOTS of rain and wind, its back to lovely sunshine, heres a few pictures from our walk :thumbsup:

3-9.jpg

3-8.jpg

3-7.jpg

3-6.jpg

3-5.jpg

3-4.jpg

3-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

3.jpg

fantastic photos :thumbsup: briliant close up shots

Lovely photos!

I love :wub: the one of Merlin smiling (at least I think it's Merlin?) He looks like he's had an all round 'very satisfactory day' :D

Julie

julie_s said:
Lovely photos!
I love :wub: the one of Merlin smiling (at least I think it's Merlin?) He looks like he's had an all round 'very satisfactory day'  :D

Julie

He really does look happy in that picture :p

What beautiful piccies........ Sidney just doesn't stand still long enough to take a brill head on photo like that ;)

Looks like lots of fun was had by all :D

Fantastic :D how do you get such good pictures???

I've just bought a new camera to get better pictures but I've realised that its my dogs which are deffective :lol: They pose brilliantly until I press the button, then they turn around or close their eyes :rant:

Fantastic pictures Jill :cheers: :wub: :wub: the dogs are looking brilliant and Yes :cheers: we have the sun back here too thank goodness. :thumbsup:

Merlin is now :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics, I agree that the cmiling Merlin pic is special :wub: :wub: :wub:

jezza said:
Fantastic  :D   how do you get such good pictures???
I've just bought a new camera to get better pictures but I've realised that its my dogs which are deffective  :lol:   They pose brilliantly until I press the button, then they turn around or close their eyes  :rant:

Ive got a canon 350D, and the action shots are taken using a telephoto lense, having said that - for every ten pictures I put on K9 I pick them from as many as 100 photos !!! :blink:

brill pictures, they've got lovely clean teeth !

thanks for the gorgeous one of Toby, you know I love him :wub:

Lovely pics,thanks for sharing :cheers:

looks like oyu have some lovely places to walk :thumbsup:

Great pics Jill :thumbsup: 3 happy Whippets :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back