The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Few Words

tigger2007

Registered
Reaction score
:D I would just like to say a few things about how proud we are of our Tigger.For winning the Lurcher World League table this year. How well she has come on since last year. We orignally got her for rabbiting but then we went to our first show with her and entered her into the straight racing.She did well so then we got the bug :eek: .We then went on to other shows and watched her improve she finally won her first race in Octoeber it was great. Then a couple of weeks later she became very ill the vet didnt really know what she had. She went from a race fit 60lb bitch to a 40lb bitch in 2 days it was touch and go :'( :'( The vet didnt expect her to make it. So we got Lara to hopefully bring her back to health.As time went by she gained weight and got stronger and stronger.The vet didnt know if the illness would effect her long term damage.But she provedto us that she was a fighter :D and went on to win at westhoughton in feb this year then lots of local shows :lol: .Then Lurcher World where she won six races in a row.Then she went on to be CROWNED Lurcherworld SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2009.So as you can see she is a true star. sorry no pics as im on another computer as mine hasnt been set up yet :b

cheers

sarah and paul :thumbsup:

get work 2 u all , tigger is a true fighter i did'nt think she would have come back as well as she has and wat i seen of her running was just WOW

lets hope her bro can do the same next year

great work sarah,paul and tigger ;) ;)

:D Thanks josh im sure Flash will make you proud next year :D :lol: :D

cheers sarah and paul

Well done Sarah you know how to get the best out of your dogs you should do well in the non ped racing if you decide to go down that road. :thumbsup:

and of course Well done to lovely Tigger. :teehee: di

So nice for you to have all the success you've had with Tigger, congratulations :cheers: Jade sends love to her sis Lara and also to Aaron

Sonia

She is one gentle lady is our tigger love her to bits I do and always ready for a kiss and cuddle ( :oops: thats Paul) :teehee: :teehee:

shes a credit to you both :wub: :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS TO A VERY SPECIAL GIRL ......... TIGGER :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Part of the reason that Tigger has been so successful is the way you look after your dogs, Sarah and Paul, the care and attention you lavish on them is second to none. I know what you mean about being bitten by the bug and I hope that I'll be able to see Tigger run alot more next year when I come along to some of the events which aren't on my doorstep! (I might bring some Vonka too :lol: :lol: )

All your dogs are a credit to you, and I wish you loads of success and health for next season with every single one of them :thumbsup: :D xxxxx

get work 2 u all , tigger is a true fighter i did'nt think she would have come back as well as she has and wat i seen of her running was just WOW
lets hope her bro can do the same next year

great work sarah,paul and tigger ;) ;)

A fine looking dog ;) you've got there, i bet he does well in the show ring for you.( a fine specimen) :thumbsup: di

Tigger is amazing. Absolutely class. And to top it all her owners are lovely too :) I have learned loads from you guys over the past season and I can't wait for next year. You made us feel so welcome when we started coming along to Lurcherworld and it's so refreshing to find successful people who are also very sporting and encouraging to other people (even those with fat slow whippets :D ). You deserve every bit of success you've had with Tigger. Well done.

IMG_5765.jpg

Vicky

x

Well Done .. What a great success ! :thumbsup: sorry 4 been nosy but how is your dog bred ? she looks real strong and powerfull .. bet shes a big softie at heart ! got one like that laid on my feet at the moment lol !

Tina

Well done guys and Tigger ;) all that traveling was well worth it :- i know the feeling!!!!See you both soon maybe at Helston. :thumbsup:

:p Not really able to add any more that's not been said already - Tigger is a stunner and you couldn't want to meet a nicer family - all a credit to you Sarah and Paul :)

Hope you're more settled now in your new home - am sure that will only add to the success next year - take care, Sheona xx

Tigger is amazing. Absolutely class. And to top it all her owners are lovely too :) I have learned loads from you guys over the past season and I can't wait for next year. You made us feel so welcome when we started coming along to Lurcherworld and it's so refreshing to find successful people who are also very sporting and encouraging to other people (even those with fat slow whippets :D ). You deserve every bit of success you've had with Tigger. Well done.
IMG_5765.jpg

Vicky

x
And so you should be proud of Tigger :thumbsup: She's a class wee dog :thumbsup:

:D i would just like to thank everybody for there great comments and i cant wait for next year see you all then

cheers sarah and paul

tigger is deerhound greyhound ;)

:D as i have now got my computer up and running here is a pic of tigger when she was really ill :(

paulsphone018.jpg

as you can see for yourself we were expecting the worst :( .but then she showed us she was a fighter

and come back stronger than ever :D

tigger3-1.jpg

sanderingham.jpg

The picture above was taken in 2009 by lampy on k9 he just didnt change the date on his camera :lol:

tiggerthechampion.jpg

Back