The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Few Pics From Today

Jones

Registered
Reaction score
With Teasels season and a few other things :b I havn't posted any pics for a while :unsure: it was a bit gloomy and miserable today but Leon was giving us those pleading looks again so out we went to meet Charlie and Foxy :D

awca.jpg

awcb.jpg

awcc.jpg

awcd.jpg

awce.jpg

awcf.jpg

A few more to come :thumbsup:

Picco having a friendly word with Teasel (w00t)

awcg.jpg

awch.jpg

Watch where your sticking that nose Teasel :lol:

awci.jpg

awcj.jpg

awck.jpg

awcl.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Lovely pictures :thumbsup: Teasel is just like all the rest now running around isnt she :wub: :thumbsup:

Great pics, they look as if they are all smiling and having great fun :thumbsup:

Brillian pics as always :thumbsup: Love the first one of Leon. :wub: o:) No chance of ignoring a look like that is there? :- "

Nice to see Leon, Picco and Teasel again. :thumbsup: I see you managed to squeeze your other pride and joy into the first photo too! :- " :lol: :thumbsup:

IF TEASEL IS THE FAWN/WHITE ONE ON YOUR PICCIES SHE IS THE VERY SIMILAR TO MY BOY ALFIE (APART FROM HE IS A LITTLE MORE WHITE) THIS IS THE FIRST PHOTO I HAVE SEEN SO FAR WITH A REALLY CLOSE RESEMBLANCE, :thumbsup:

DSC00069.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicola said:
Nice to see Leon, Picco and Teasel again.  :thumbsup: I see you managed to squeeze your other pride and joy into the first photo too! :- "  :lol:   :thumbsup:
:lol: I noticed that too!!! Managed to get the camper in just to make us all jealous :teehee:

Lovely dogs, I like Teasels tongue :*

you always post nice piccys of your lovely dogs- they look so happy :huggles:

Brilliant photos. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Back