The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Few Pics From Jr Whippet Rescue Open Andover

[SIZE=21pt]WOW!! [/SIZE]

THOSE PICTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
GRAET PHOTOS the one of them coming out of the traps are great :thumbsup: cane not wait to see the others Lloyd :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank's for all your comments, it really is appreciated :thumbsup: I have now put all the photo's on my website (click Lloyd's Whippypics link at the bottom of this post) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) i have just looked on the web site and the pictures are great, they show what a lovely day we all had.........and the daughter of mine (elisha) has a mug shot as well :thumbsup:

I must echo what everyone else has already said... Amazing photographs! I really enjoyed looking through them :thumbsup:

Hi only just managed to get on here, it was a nice day on sunday, weather was good had good company, especially Elaine and John had a great laugh, (w00t) meet all the new puppy's except one, all the last litter had done very well, well done Amber, Tara, Especially Ozzy, Jess and Reg,and of course Big Ron, and little Roxy, in her Consulation though we did'nt see the result. :huggles:

Also just like to say Thank You to the helper's and the people who put the show on for every-one :cheers:

Thanks for the pics Lloyd, love this one of my Archie trapping :huggles: :huggles:

archie_trapping.jpg

Lovely photo of Archie :wub: and there was a lovely one of little Edee winning the cons final going into the lure :wub: Can't see any of Gus though :(

Jacquie said:
Lovely photo of Archie  :wub: and there was a lovely one of little Edee winning the cons final going into the lure  :wub: Can't see any of Gus though  :(
Next time you might be lucky Jaq. :thumbsup: We'll see you at Andover in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

Absolutely love the trap shot Lloyd - got to be one of your best.

Is 'Mr Blue' Pam's (From West Somerset WRC) Stanley?

Makes a change you being at the traps instead of the finish line ;)

Joanna said:
Jacquie said:
Lovely photo of Archie  :wub: and there was a lovely one of little Edee winning the cons final going into the lure  :wub: Can't see any of Gus though  :(
Next time you might be lucky Jaq. :thumbsup: We'll see you at Andover in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

Excellent :thumbsup: I'll be putting my request in then :lol:

Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
Jacquie said:

Me too please :huggles:

Let's just hope I have a dog to run :wacko:

TC said:
Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
Jacquie said:

Me too please :huggles:

Let's just hope I have a dog to run :wacko:

I'm sure he'll be all fixed by then Tracy :thumbsup:

Rae said:
Absolutely love the trap shot Lloyd - got to be one of your best.
Is 'Mr Blue' Pam's (From West Somerset WRC) Stanley?

Makes a change you being at the traps instead of the finish line  ;)

Do you mean Pat. If it is Pat Morgan then yes it is :thumbsup:

Back