The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Few More Pics

They are looking gorgeous Lesley. :wub: :wub: :wub: I wouldn't know which one to choose as they are all so beautiful. :huggles: :huggles: There are going to be some very, very lucky people when they go to their new homes. :) :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all growing so quickly :D ......Spry's looking fab as are all of the babies ..... :wub:

Can't wait to follow their progress over the next few weeks. How exciting...such interesting markings :teehee: :thumbsup:

Ah, you did call him Arrow! :p They are all absolutely gorgeous, Lesley, I don't know how you could choose between them, but Pearl does look completely scrumptious! :wub: :wub: :wub:

About time too missus I've been wondering what my Splodge looked like now :lol:

They are all adorable - cant wait to see them, kiss them, cuddle them, smell their puppy breath, snuggle their little pink feet and nosies, <and steal Splodge :wub: >

Spry looks really content, I bet she's saying 'typical, I do all the hard work and they all look like their Father'

Edited to say - I think I want Arrow too :wub: :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Rae said:
About time too missus I've been wondering what my Splodge looked like now  :lol:
They are all adorable - cant wait to see them, kiss them, cuddle them, smell their puppy breath, snuggle their little pink feet and nosies, <and steal Splodge  :wub: >

Spry looks really content,  I bet she's saying 'typical, I do all the hard work and they all look like their Father'

Edited to say - I think I want Arrow too  :wub:   :b

Haven't you forgotten something :- " don't forget what other duties you and Hannah volunteered for :x :thumbsup:

:wub: yes PUPPY SITTING :wub: you mean you're going to leave us all alone with them? :- " o:)

Rae said:
:wub:   yes PUPPY SITTING  :wub:   you mean you're going to leave us all alone with them?  :- "  o:)
Yeah! yeah! and the rest :p leave you alone? no way, they would be all gone when I got back (w00t)

Awwwww..... how cute!!!! :wub:

I don't blame bullseye for being camera shy!!! I love the little bits of black markings on his ears.... soooooooooo cute!!! o:)

The pic of mum, belly up, smothered in pups is the most wonderfully content and serene pic I've seen in a long while. Absolutely wonderful - it really makes me want a pup but I can't have one which is why my last two dogs were over 18 months old when I took them in.

The wee ones still make my heart thud though. :wub:

Back