Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Few More Crufts Pics

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
1st mid limit,Barnesmore goes zafonic

34bd2aa6.jpg

2nd & 3rd mid limit,Daleko monarch of the glen & Elmanash galahad(Poppys grandsire)

f1a662c8.jpg

Some of the veteran class,the 2nd dog is Elmanash phantom(pops & Flyn's dad)who was placed 2nd

78e3fe9b.jpg

I think these two were 4th & 5th in open,i'm sure someone will tell me if i'm wrong!

f08f6938.jpg

Poppy

e4d00fb5.jpg

I think we all know who this is :wub:

eb4a59e9.jpg

And last but certainly not least,the one & only gorgeous Deedee :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

9b2106a1.jpg

Great photos Debbs :thumbsup: Dogs looking gorgeous as always :wub: :wub:

Hope you had a great birthday at Crufts. :cheers:

It's Patsy with CH Sporting Field Winged Dove Over Dumbriton (Dolly)

the Bitch CC winner. :D

lovely girl :wub: :wub: i did notice her out of the ring and i thought wow she is gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Robbie is now back in Sweden, he came yesterday night with Morgan who also had my camera with him to Cruft's:

mojo_crufts_2005.jpg

The proud father of adagio's new puppies Int Ch Taraly Stairway to Heaven

Stefan

MORE puppies Stefan - Robbie is good isnt he?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

can I just add Very Good Looking too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Robbie is fine, in super condition - thank you Hillary and Rebecca for keeping him that way! Hopefully it will now be three more litters by Robbie in the UK.

We keep our fingers crossed.

The picture below is of course of BOB & BOS - a BIG hug to the Dumbritons!

Has this happend before that the same kennel take a double at Cruft's.

View attachment 11785

hopefully it will be some new picture of the puppies this evening on my web!

Stefan

Lovely pictures everybody :)

Mojo is absolutely a stunning whippet :wub: One of the most handsome boys I've ever seen. Hope to see a lot of new photos of Adagio-puppies :)

raghammar said:
Robbie is now back in Sweden, he came yesterday night with Morgan who also had my camera with him to Cruft's:
View attachment 11783

Stefan

:huggles: Thank you Stefan (or should I say Morgan :- " ;) ???) or both of you :huggles: :huggles: for that nice pic of my boy :wub:

Janimal said:
MORE puppies Stefan -  Robbie is good isnt he?? :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :wub:
can I just add Very Good Looking too ;)

Hello all!

I really enjoyed watching all those Crufts pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you all for sharing them :huggles:

I may just add that on this picture it isn't Robbie :oops: , but my sister's dog: "Mojo" :b ...

But "Robbie" is stunning boy you are right!!! :wub:

Morgan said:
raghammar said:
View attachment 11783

Stefan

:huggles: Thank you Stefan (or should I say Morgan :- " ;) ???) or both of you :huggles: :huggles: for that nice pic of my boy :wub:

BTW, this is a really lovely shot of lovely Mojo :wub: Thanks Stefan for sharing it with us :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:huggles: Thank you Marita for all those compliments on my baby boy :b :b :b :b

Mmm, gorgeous whippets! :wub: And I must say, I agree: Mojo is stunning! :wub: Any chance of seeing him in Finnish rings?

Dusilla said:
Any chance of seeing him in Finnish rings?
My sister Tamara (Mojo's mum) was already asked that by somebody else :) ;) ... As far as I know nothing is planned but who knows, maybe some day.... ;)

Back