The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Few Holiday Snaps

goodgal

Registered
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics of our fantastic week away in North Devon last week - if you're looking for a dog friendly site this was a stunner and reasonable £14 for 2 peeps and 2 dogs. Watermouth Valley Campsite

Can't resist showing you our new tent - we love it! may_10_043a.jpg

Yup not a bad tent - nice view too ;) may_10_059a.jpg

The inevitable beach shots - we're just so relieved to get some decent holiday weather for a change :sweating: may_10_097a.jpgmay_10_101a.jpg

may_10_102a.jpg

may_10_105a.jpg

And the sun setting on our holiday - can you spot the pointy tent?may_10_120a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics,the dogs look very happy.Mine love camping too,love the beach piccies.

Amandaxxx

Lovely pictures, it's great when the weather is good.

There is nowhere like the UK, if the weather is nice. :thumbsup:

Lovely pics :D Ours love going to the beach. Storm & Jess absolutely love the sea.

Debs

Lovely pictures Sheona :thumbsup: and what a tent! I can see why you love it so much :) Dogs looking well too . Hope to see you all soon.

Caroline :D

Nice pics, great to see the hounds enjoying themselves :thumbsup:

love the tent, :)) wouldn't like to have to put it up thou, (I'm useless with tents) :lol: bet the dogs loved it, nice and cool in the daytime. :sweating: , and what a beautiful place to camp. :thumbsup: di

Wow. I'm loving that tent!!!! Not as much as the Ozpig though (w00t) That campsite looks fantastic. Can you pm me the details of it please?

Vicky

x

hi love the tent!

Looks like the dogs had fun on the beach!

would love to go to a place like that but dont think that they wud let us on with 8 hounds!! :eek:

Wow. I'm loving that tent!!!! Not as much as the Ozpig though (w00t) That campsite looks fantastic. Can you pm me the details of it please?
Vicky

x
would you please put the details of the camp site for all looks a great place thanks

Love the tent :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a great time.....and lucky with the weather :teehee:

Please can we have details of that site as it does look lovely and a great price.

:thumbsup: love the tent its great :teehee: love the pic of willow in the sea it looks as if she is saying what was that under my feet ? :thumbsup:

The North Devon beaches are brilliant!! :D

Love the last pic of the sunset - the weather was lovely here - until this week :oops:

:wacko: Sorry guys had a manic week back to work last week - our college open day and the "official opening" of a garden i've been building for the last 12 months with my disabled students on Sat ... followed by a 2 day interview for a job I wasn't sure I wanted yesterday and today :blink: they shortlisted me to 1 but apparently I am not dynamic or enthusiastic enough - ha! I am very relieved cos it would have been a nasty decision if they did offer it to me - I like my current job a lot!

... anyway sorry to bore you with that oops! the campsite is: http://www.bigmeadow.co.uk/index.htm

hi love the tent!
Looks like the dogs had fun on the beach!

would love to go to a place like that but dont think that they wud let us on with 8 hounds!! :eek:
I don't know Ann - it might be worth a try - there were lots of dogs about and they seemed pretty chilled as long as your dogs "don't bark constantly" was what they said?

Hope to see you soon XX Sheona

Nice pics, great to see the hounds enjoying themselves :thumbsup:
Thanks everyone - they are funny our 2 there's no way I could say they love the sea - they are very cautious of waves and don't go out of their depth - total wimps :teehee:

The tent is great and really easy to put up - the biggest thing for us is it doesn't move when the wind blows - got fed up with the tent bouncing around and the dogs going MUM! - the sky is falling in! (w00t)

Back