The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

9 Month Old Whippet X Looking For A Home

daniellew

Registered
Reaction score
POPPY%20Whippet%20X%20014.jpg

Smooth coated Black and White Whippet cross puppy 9 months old, she has been handed over to the Centre as her owners children are allergic to her. This baby has been well loved, she is excellent with children and she is fully house trained, she is good with other dogs and she travels well in the car. Poppy is already Micro chipped and fully vaccinated, she will have to be spayed when she has had a season - this MUST be done. Could you offer this young lady a new home.

East Midlands Rescue Centre

23 Nethergreen, Eastwood,

Notts, NG16 3DW

Tel: 01773 718357

info@eastmidlandsrescue.org

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

poppy is going to be on the paul o grady show within the next few days

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww she's lovely I am sure she will find a home very soon :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck:

Good Luck :luck: :luck: hope she gets a loving home soon.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I just saw Poppy on the tv and she looked divine :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lets hope that she very soon finds a new family who will love her and give her the home she deserves.

I missed it was at swimming lessons with jordan but OH saw it said she was lovely :wub: :wub:

peony said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I just saw Poppy on the tv and she looked divine :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Lets hope that she very soon finds a new family who will love her and give her the home she deserves.

Yes I saw her too - she was gorgeous :wub: :wub: held by the lovely Martin from Coronation street :thumbsup:

[ :oops: Nigel posted twice - came up as 'broken server' .........

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked absolutly gorgous on the tv the picture dosent do her justice she lovely. Hope she finds a home soon.

Back