The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

8 Month Old Whippet On Many Tears Rescue Site

kirsty

Registered
Reaction score
I see that "Reuben" a gorgeous 8 month old Whippet boy is still on The Many Tears rescue site. He looks beautiful :wub: He is with fosterers in Weston super mare if anyone is interested :unsure:

Hi i applied for him before i knew he was in W S M as i live in Essex and have no transport, but on another forum it says he is reserved

Hi i applied for him before i knew he was in W S M as i live in Essex and have no transport, but on another forum it says he is reserved
I think he was reserved but it said on Many Tears this morning he is now available again, as the home they thought they had for him fell through :( He looks a gorgeous young boy. I love his facial markings :wub:

I'm still trying to plead with them maybe to transport him nearer to me(i will gladly pay petrol) he would have loads of fun here, i have 2 Whippet girls,a Rottie and 5 cats i back on to woods and have loads of walks nearby,my only problem is i dont drive :(

I'm still trying to plead with them maybe to transport him nearer to me(i will gladly pay petrol) he would have loads of fun here, i have 2 Whippet girls,a Rottie and 5 cats i back on to woods and have loads of walks nearby,my only problem is i dont drive :(
Good Luck...he looks a lovely boy. I don't think Many Tears transport for you , as on their site they say you must go to see the dogs :-

This little boy has been reserved again on the Many Tears site. Fingers crossed his new home doesn't fall through this time :luck: :luck: :luck:

Back