The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

7 Weeks Old In The Garden

Firemansam

Registered
Reaction score
7 weeks old now, so we took them for a play in the garden yesterday, as you can see they hated it!

slightly easier to control now the magnificent 7 are just the fab 5

I am going to train them to chase that black white and ginger lure thats laying on the lawn, you dont have to pull that one!!!!!

:wub: it seems odd without Evan and Chance in the photo's

Andy they look great, and they love the sunshine :thumbsup:

give them time they will soon be off after the cat (w00t)

That's what I like to see - lure training early :D Will look forward to seeing these little beauties racing :thumbsup:

:D :D Such :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: healthy bouncy babies :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: all the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: with them. :D

Itys hard to believe they start off that tiny isn't it. Love that first picture of the magical flying puppy :lol: Those ears really make that picture :wub:

aww look at them , loved my cuddle last sunday,wish i could have sneaked that cream one home with me :huggles:

They're gorgeous :wub: Andy have you always had that cat?

They're gorgeous :wub: Andy have you always had that cat?

The cat is a new addition! Its good for sprint training ;)
I thought it must be because I'm sure Molly wouldn't be so anti-cat if she had been brought up with one! She literally tries to throw herself through the living room window if a cat dares to walk down the street :lol:

Has that cat got a death wish :eek: :lol:

Beautiful litter, lovely happy people :D

Stunning litter, wished id PMd earlier, but me mate beat me to it and got the last one.! :angry:

Back