The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

5 Weeks Old

Hi All,

Not been on the site much lately but as we now have a new pup introduce, the little black one from Andy's (Firemansam) litter, thought it was time to get back involved and post a few pics of him! We have named him Finlay.

He has settled in great, only picked him up yesterday afternoon, but he is really confident and relaxed - Andy and his wife have done a great job with them. Kiah, who first got us into Whippets a couple of years ago, is now 26 months and has accepted him fine although at times under duress :lol: .

He is eating up fine and so laid back its untrue - nothing fazes him. He did whine a bit last night though so fingers crossed he is better tonight (w00t)

Here are the pics:

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5815.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the name Finlay

Great Photos

You must be very happy with him.

He's lovely and looks so happy in his new home. :wub:

Dave Im so pleased for you all....about time you got another one... :lol:

Finlay is lovely and I love his name too... :wub: he compliments your gorgeous girl... :huggles: :wub:

Congratulations :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: He's very cute :wub: He is one of my Molly nephews :huggles: (Molly is Tipsys sister). I'm glad we'll see lots of pics of him growing up on here :D

Thanks for all the comments and good to see plenty of friendly, familar faces still around :)

Were really pleased to have him and will certainly keep everyone happy and post up plenty of pics of him over the coming months :p

Here is a pics taken of him a few minutes ago - out for the count (again) 8)

IMG_5874.jpg

Also, not to be outdone, here is a pic of "the beautiful one", a.ka. Kiah :b

IMG_5884.jpg

lovely pup great name all the very best with him :luck: :luck:

Janimal said:
Dave Im so pleased for you all....about time you got another one... :lol: Finlay is lovely and I love his name too... :wub:   he compliments your gorgeous girl... :huggles:   :wub:

Hi Jan, thanks, good to be back on here, had dropped out of the forum habit a bit but will know doubt be addicated again now we have the new lad :D

Your 3 boys are looking great BTW :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awwwww just look at him curled up... :huggles: :wub:

Good luck with your new pup, he is gorgeous :wub: Kiah is absoluately beautiful :wub:

I am really pleased you got a quite night.

Unfortunately we didnt. Odie the last pup to go to his new home was lonely on his own

and howled the house down -_- -_-

Nothing wrong with his lungs.

He goes to his new home Saturday........he can howl all he wants tomorrow and wednesday as Im on nights (w00t)

Firemansam said:
I am really pleased you got a quite night.Unfortunately we didnt. Odie the last pup to go to his new home was lonely on his own

and howled the house down -_-   -_-

Nothing wrong with his lungs.

He goes to his new home Saturday........he can howl all he wants tomorrow and wednesday as Im on nights (w00t)

Wasnt what we would call "a quite night" Andy :lol: or last night (w00t) but he could have been worse :D

All in all though he hasnt been too much trouble - yet - and eats for England :thumbsup:

Beautiful little pups, bet there's never a dull moment at your house. (w00t)

Back