The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

5, Times Racing Straight Champion

spellbound

Registered
Reaction score
A big well done to Danny, Nch of Ch's, Sup Nch Bend Ch, Sup Nch Straight Ch, RBch HELLBOUND

on breaking the BWRA record books with his 5 consecutive Rch title's on the straight's this never being achieved by any dog or bitch in the history of the bwra and at the age of 5 1/2 showing what a truly genuine champion he really his

i would also like to say thank's to Shelly and Tam for bringing seagar's to spellbound and produceing such a great litter, :thumbsup:

a big well done to tony on yvonne and of course danny on winning 5 rch titles in a row from tam shelley tam jnr toni and andy well done on this historic achievement i think this will never be broken.

Congratulations to Danny and of course Yvonne and Tony. What an achievement

:thumbsup: congratulations danny,Tony &Yvonne.He ran brilliant!

:cheers: everyone, danny ( hellbound ) is now retired from racing and will enjoy his stud duty starting with his first bitch this weekend ( hopefully ) :huggles: :thumbsup: will let everyone know how he get on :thumbsup: lol

fantastic dog a credit to yvonne/tonys comitment,what a stud prospect.

cheers for schooling roddy :cheers: :luck: :luck:

Congratulations Danny, you sure sound like a super dog, great achievment.It sounds like you deserve your well earned rest &have fun with your lady friend. :thumbsup:

SUE

Congrats Danny on starting a new whippet record....... also Well Done to his owners :)

well done Danny and yvonne and tony, can't see that record being broken for many years, could you tell me what bitch hes mating and who i see about a pup :cheers:

Stop stirring it matchu, we know who you are,your dog doesnt need advertising, we are sick of hearing about it.

Back