The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

4th Nationals 2011 Photos

Veteran 8+ N/E 25lb - red: NVCh Wild Witch

8v25a.jpg

8v25b.jpg

8v25c.jpg

Veteran 8+ N/E 32lb - white: NVCh Blue Boy, red: Devil In Me, blue: NVCh Apache Jack Flash

8v32a.jpg

8v32b.jpg

8v32c.jpg

8v32d.jpg

8v32f.jpg

8v32g.jpg

8v32h.jpg

8v32j.jpg

8v32l.jpg

8v32m.jpg

Wow, fantastic photos Alan, we knew Fletch had a great trap in his final but from the photos you can see that he already has all his feet on grass before some of the others had even made it out. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

:D BRILLIANT Alan thank you so much for sharing your pics with us i hope you don't mind if i copy our Coisty's ( Vet 8yr old N/e 32lb Final NVch Blueboy )race as it is his last ever Open race and these are memories beyond belief. :D

I cannot believe how far left and then right he ran and our Gazza also ran right as well in his Final Thanks again :thumbsup:

:D " BRILLIANT " Alan thank you so much for sharing your pics with us i hope you don't mind if i copy our Coisty's ( Vet 8yr old N/e 32lb Final NVch Blueboy )race as it is his last ever Open race and these are memories beyond belief. :D

I cannot believe how far left and then right he ran and our Gazza also ran left as well in his Final, thanks again :thumbsup:

Also Huge Congratulations to everyone of the NPWRA commitee and others who helped out on the day and Special thanks to Ray Jones and his club members for letting the NPWRA use their track it was a great day and most of all i never heard of any injuries and that is brilliant.

Sadly it is our last Open of the Season and we won't see anyone again till next year have a happy Xmas and a great New Year From Mandy Derek and the Blue Gang....xx

P.s. We picked up our :wub: :wub: little girl Sassy :wub: :wub: from Angie yesterday she has travelled home and settled in as if she has always been here... :thumbsup:

All the best of luck EVERYONE till we meet again..xxxx

Thanks for sharing the pics Alan :thumbsup: It's great seeing how the racing pans out :thumbsup:

And now some photos from earlier in the day - 22lb quarter finals:

qf1.jpg

JumpingJackFlash.jpg

qf2.jpg

qf3.jpg

Topaz-1.jpg

bor8a.jpg

bor9.jpg

bor9a.jpg

bor10.jpg

bor11.jpg

That's all Folks!

Feel free to copy these pictures for any purpose. :)

Back