The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

32 Countie's Champion Of Champion's

TOMTHUMB said:
WELL DONE N D L & TC :thumbs up:MY DAD SAYS HE'S NEVER SEEN ARRAY OF TROPHIES IN ALL HIS DAYS ON THE RACING CIRCUIT :thumbsup: WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNING OWNERS, AND WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO Mr PALMER THAT WE THINK YOUR A TRUE SPORTSMAN FOR GOING OVER 2 IRELAND TO TAKE ON THE BIG BOYS AND GIRLS :thumbs up:

LOOKING AT THE PICTURES THAT Mr HARPEER PUT ON HERE YOU DID US PROUD :thumbs up: AND BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

I WOULD LIKE 2 THANK ALL OF THE IRISH PEOPLE 4 MAKING Mr PALMER WELCOME, REGARDLESS OF THE SILLY STATEMENT ABOUT "THE TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" I'M SURE THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID TO ANY OF OUR IRISH FRIENDS OVER HERE THAT HAD JUST LOST TO A GOOD DOG.

ITS A SHAME THAT A BITCH WAS ON THE RACE TRACK IN SEASON, THIS COULD HAVE PUT A DOG OFF THE JOB IN HAND.

Dont know who had a bitch on the track in season,or where you got this from,and someone went a bit further than send a couple of us home with our tail's between our leg's ,when they decided to poison our dog's,so please dont talk about thing's you know nowt about.My Tarn bitch was done at Chatsworth on my 2nd visit,and could'nt be raced.She had to be taken home,and straight to the vet,who diagnosed rat poisoning,and said i was very lucky that she was so sick,and vomited most of the stuff up.Idid'nt let this stop me though,and went back for another 2 year's,till it became a crap show,and a waste of time.The next 2 years i just had to sleep in the car with the dog's. A year ago,Roses Mate Fiona ,had her wee bitch poisoned at one of the show's they were over at,and it was very unfortunate,that her bitch died.Ive often thought ,did they get the wrong bitch,and was it Rose they were after,as both were little Irish girl's with little brindle ,under 23 inch whippetx greyhondy lurcher's.By the way,there were about 6 bitches there who were in season.My Tara bitch was there as she was going home with wee Ernie for a dirty weekend,but i took her and Megan,away to the field on the other side of the bridge to empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the exact breeding of Jake. He must be very well bred to be up there with Colt, Ellie May, Whistler, and Ellie Star etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
dazgail said:
Does anyone know the exact breeding of Jake. He must be very well bred to be up there with Colt, Ellie May, Whistler, and Ellie Star etc.
Don't think his exact breeding was mentioned Darren.I'm sure I heard someone say Ann hasn't had him long,but I do know she entered the collie cross class with him :) Karen

rodders said:
dazgail said:
Don't think his exact breeding was mentioned Darren.I'm sure I heard someone say Ann hasn't had him long,but I do know she entered the collie cross class with him :) Karen

Normaly enter's him in everything,Karen.He's the All ireland under 23 inch,show champion,or summit.and has beaten everything this year,in the racing.I think he has won 5 racing championship's this year so far.Maybe someone could correct me if im wrong,but i think i read summit in the Countryman's Weekly,about him.That is,if we're talking about the Jack dog.

mike palmer said:
billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
billyboy45 said:
Maybe so.But i bet he'd have been going home with his tail between his leg's just like i told Mike Palmer,he was,when i was presenting the shield's to Rose Mc Coy.A bit sharp i thought,after i told him that.but i dont soften my word's enough,and what leave's my brain,just come's straight out my mouth,and misses the editing thingy,somewhere in between the two.Nothing malicious ment here mark,and maybe you'll give us the pleasure of you're company next year. Might even attract the other side of the Palmer family next year.There's room in my house somewhere.

A TRUE SPORTSMAN WOULD NOT COME OUT WITH A STATEMENT LIKE THAT.

WOULD HE Mr HARPAIR?

ALSO I THINK MY UNCLE MARKBRICK WOULD HAVE DONE US PROUD :thumbsup:

IF HIS BITCH WAS NOT IN SEASON (FACT) BEEN TOLD THIS THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE. SO PLEASE DON'T KEEP SHOVING YOUR WINNS DOWN OUR THROATS AND I WILL GIVE PRAISE WHEN IT IS DESERVED :thumbsup:

SO CAN I HAVE ONE OF YOUR PUPS WHEN YOU BREED UNCLE MARK (w00t) PLEASEEEEEE.

NO I'M NOT GOING SOFT HUMPTY

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE........TOMTHUMB ;) HOWS THAT AUNTY HELEN :p

If you mean what i said to mike about his tail between his leg's,it was only a bit of Irish humour,and a joke with a jag.But hey,did'nt the Irish do well.

In answers to your comment about me, I have never gone away from any race meeting with "my tail between my legs", as far as you running Ellie Star down, I have travelled all over the country with this bitch racing lurchers, non-pedigree whippets and even greyhounds on the greyhound tracks with lots of success and I am never afraid to put her up for any race meeting.. not like some people who make excuses why they can't run their dogs, and then brag to everybody about how fast their dog is. As I said on my previous post she has had a lot of problems with a split pad, even up to the 26th of July when she had a stone that was embedded in the pad removed, she also had a poultice applied to the pad, and she was on a course of antibiotics which finished on the 2nd of August. In case you think this is just an excuse, here is a copy of the vets bill. As I had already booked my ferry ticket and agreed to attend the show, I came with the intentions of giving her a run, but I wouldn't have hesitated to pull her out if I thought she was going to do any more damage to the pad. In future stop having a go at other people's dogs, and get your own on the start line! Mike

Mike.If you see this,then could you direct me to the post,or post's,where i have run Ellie Star down,as ive been through them all,but can't find none.I think she's one hell of a bitch,and has done great over there for an Irish bred bitch.Yep that's right,she was bred in the emerald isle,and has been kickin ass over there for a long time.

Back