The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

3 Knackered Whippies !!

Lisa

Registered
Reaction score
Here's a photo of my tribe , Jay-Z, Missy & Snoop (in order left to right) after a nice long walk along the seaside today...they are almost comatose ! They have now gone and snuggled up in my bed & will be out cold for the rest of the afternoon ! (so why don't the kids do that after a walk ?)

View attachment 25859

What lovely photos, Lisa :wub: , and it was really nice to meet you and your lovely boy Jordan, yesterday. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What lovely whippies :wub: and what a lovely son as well!! :wub:

I can never understand why I am shattered and the dogs rarely are after a walk, perhaps it's my age!!

:) Lovely pics Lisa, Look at the shine on there coats.

Nice to meet you yesterday, hope to see you soon with your whippies :thumbsup:

Lovely whippies :wub:

It was nice to meet you and Jordan yesterday, what a nice young man he is (even if he's not 7 and a half yet LOL :lol: )

Millie said:
Lovely whippies  :wub:
It was nice to meet you and Jordan yesterday, what a nice young man he is (even if he's not 7 and a half yet LOL  :lol:   )

And a Whippety things shopaholic!!! (w00t) LOL! Boy after my own heart!

Nice to meet you Lisa and Jordan

Lovely pictures of your lovely whippets and your little boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

Lovely photos of worn-out dogs and a very pleasant-looking little lad! I wish I could turn the clock back ... my little boy is 21 this summer, a lot taller than me (same height as his Dad tho) and lovely as he is, I sometimes wish I could have my "baby" back.

Sniff!

Gill

Kathyrn,

Here is the thread I was talking about, my tribe of whippies !

Back