The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

3 Counties Results So Far

[SIZE=14pt]Well done to everyone[/SIZE]

Love the pictures they are so clear and show the dogs well and the handlers of course. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
heres the proud deb with flyn and molly,the usual breed to your left is my hubby :lol: :wub: :wub:

Sorry Daledogs (DAWN ) forgot to say how nice it was to finally meet you and Rob .Was brain dead later ( whats New!!)

Dont look forward to seeing you soon :eek: ;)

:p Flyn is soooo yummy... wot a lucky thing Molly is :wub: :wub:

(I'm sure they'd both fit in a Jiffy bag if you want to send them up to me.... :wub: :wub: (w00t) )

Well done all :D

But big congrats to the NZ bred Rottie "Ronan" he sure has made his mark over there.

:cheers: :thumbsup:

JAX said:
Hope you all noticed who was `gassing ` in the back ground!!
Best puppy
I see the lady in the top right hand background,must be an All-Breeds Judge. Not one , but two white sticks to judge with. :luck:

Nice to have met you aswell Daledogs...Congratulations to Debbie with her Flynn what a lovely run Debbie's having with him very well done to all who had good days! I enjoyed the show very much apart from my sunburn!!! Will have to find my sun-block out for border union on sunday! unless it rains ofcourse!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Ozzy but I have spoken to my friend in Scotland to-day and it is pouring with rain and cold. Pack your thermals you might need them and a change of clothing you might get soaked.

alien031boychangingtoalien.gif

Back