The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

?????

:cheers: Congratulations Wendy, Ruby is lovely and so like Indy :wub:

Hope you do fetch her to the Lancashire :thumbsup:

she soon got the hang of our routen you go out for a long walk with dad and while mums doing all the houes work and making doggy meals you crash out with your new doggy family and dad in the living room :D

with some more of the gang notice ruby gets the prim spot next to Dad :lol:

fallenangel said:
I don't know how I missed this Wendy :wacko: Ruby is the spitting image of Indy :wub:

I love that last pic, there are pointies everywhere (w00t) Who's is that bum that looks MASSIVE next to tiny Ninny :wub:

She looks really lovely, and so like her sister. :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: She looks as though she has settled in very quickly. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love the name Ruby.

TC said:
fallenangel said:
I don't know how I missed this Wendy :wacko: Ruby is the spitting image of Indy :wub:

I love that last pic, there are pointies everywhere (w00t) Who's is that bum that looks MASSIVE next to tiny Ninny :wub:

the bum is Tony my hubby :lol: :lol: :lol: oh you mean the dogs bum thats boris one of the greyhounds hes a big lad so is usualy used as a large whippet cussion :lol:

fallenangel said:
the bum is Tony my hubby
lol! :lol:

I love their coats!!!

Very nice group you have there, how do you do it?? :blink: Sometimes I'm run ragged with just one!! (w00t)

Back