The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

2008 Oz & Nz Show Results

What lovely news - Congrats Griff, Lisa :thumbsup: and Maggie! :*

Happy new year everyone Well Just heard that Aust Ch Arjai Aint Available got BEST IN SHOW last night :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I did not go last night i had just had a phone call and they think it was this bitch that won what great news sorry guys for not posting S.A show results last week i had big drama with Tag the man he was involve in a Accident at the dog show so it was a bit of a rush to get him to the vet (w00t) (w00t)

What lovely news - Congrats Griff, Lisa :thumbsup: and Maggie! :*
:blink:

Hey guys can I get a mention with the gorgeous 'Libby'. It's my training, along with Heather's expert handling that makes us a three-way winning team. :-

It's Libby's first show in Minor Puppy against the big girls this coming Saturday. So keep your fingers crossed for us. (w00t) (w00t)

:wub: Sued

Happy new year everyone Well Just heard that Aust Ch Arjai Aint Available got BEST IN SHOW last night :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I did not go last night i had just had a phone call and they think it was this bitch that won what great news sorry guys for not posting S.A show results last week i had big drama with Tag the man he was involve in a Accident at the dog show so it was a bit of a rush to get him to the vet (w00t) (w00t)
Yup, it was Viva that won BEST IN SHOW... brilliant way for Kerry & Geoff to finish the year gaining a few BIS & getting Gina's Gr Ch title also having had a few nice group & in-show wins with Alex's kids :thumbsup:

Yikes Michelle - hope Mr Tag-man is ok.... sounds like you've had a drama - give that handsome boy a big cuddle from his grandma in NZ :wub:

Congratulations to Griff & Lisa (and Maggie) and to Kerry & Geoff (and Viva) for finishing up the year with such great results. :thumbsup:

Lisa

Back