The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Great weekend Lana :thumbsup: Love it when the whippeys take the group's & higher awards - what u see is what you get with the hairless critters. Am looking forward to easter - lots of chocky with my name on it :D Good luck to all those heading to the Sydney Royal - Master Alex will be in the open dog class competing against his daddy - yikes, I am getting a butterfly belly just thinking about it :x If anyone on the list is going, please give him a big hug from us in Kiwiland, we miss his wild antics :b

Hi Guy's

Sorry to keep you in suspense (except for Lynda) but haven't got the internet on at home at present so have to jut things in during work hours. :)

The new edition is a Pharoah Hound - Am/Aust Ch Laej High Flier bred by Jay Green. I thank Jay for entrusting me with this multi in show winner. She has had some marvelous wins to date and I hope to do her proud as well - will be a very inexperience handler on the end of the lead, trying to practice but it hasn't stopped raining here. Poor Pippa must think she's come to a place that never has sunshine. The whippets have their noses out of joint just a little bit and Steelie thinks its just another girl to add to his harem.

At the end of the month though there will be another addition for us here, a lovely bitch being sent to me for a period of showing then for a mating with Steelie - can't wait for that.

Will post some pic's when I have more time.

Congratulation's Lana on your wins - will we be seeing you at Easter? Bring your rubber boots!!!!

All the best to those attending the Sydney Royal - special little best wishes to Alex - fingers crossed Lynda.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

[SIZE=21pt]W T G Lana , what a great weekend !!!!!![/SIZE]

WELL DONE

Congratulations Lana, what a wonderful weekend, should be more of those.

Jill

Hey dont you guys think that Noleen Brown from "Dancing with the stars", looks like Petal. :D Well I think so. :cheers:

Anyone doing the shows in Christchurch this week end? :)

Hey Cartman

Who are you?? Are you a kiwi?? Do you mean Christchurch NZ??

shenace said:
Hey Cartman
Who are you?? Are you a kiwi??  Do you mean Christchurch NZ??

New Zullund. Only Christchurch I know. :lol: But I aint from there. Fair dumkim & bugga :cheers:

One of my co-ownes is judging there each day. :) But not Hounds. :(

Well - that was helpful - NOT! only Aussie doing those shows (different Island to where we live) is Gouzos - see he's a gundog judge too.. I am an exhibitor of English Pointers & on occassion help the wife of the pointer breeder with her top winning Irish - c'mon Cartman - a few clue's (w00t) it is doing my head in :blink: You leave off the fish & chups!!

Yep it's Nick G. Geoff love has some of our stuff too. :teehee:

Cristina, WOW! A pharoah! Can't wait to see her - is she entered for Easter? Yes I'll up there. 4 hrs north, compared to 8 hrs south - had to go for the cheaper option.

aaahhhhhaaaaaa...... I'm there (w00t) Geoff & Kerry are the proud owners of Mr Alex Love-Hutt (ex Shenace - NZ) :D Does that mean we will be related as far as grandparents are concerned? :thumbsup:

shenace said:
aaahhhhhaaaaaa...... I'm there  (w00t) Geoff & Kerry are the proud owners of Mr Alex Love-Hutt (ex Shenace - NZ)  :D   Does that mean we will be related as far as grandparents are concerned? :thumbsup:

Could be. they have some bitch's with our Kennel name on them. I still have not seen him yet. I go to so few shows. o:)

aslan said:
Cristina,  WOW!  A pharoah!  Can't wait to see her - is she entered for Easter?  Yes I'll up there.  4 hrs north, compared to 8 hrs south - had to go for the cheaper option.
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Easter to all. Wish I was going to Sydney. :x [/SIZE]

Keep those results posted gang. :luck:

Dog Challenge Sydney Royal Collooney Silver Jigolo

:cheers: Go Barney :cheers:

More to follow Griff

Back