The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

2 X Rch Hellsdouble Has Been Mated Today

Well we have decided on the name Alba for our pup, although brooke keeps saying she wants a yellow one lol

love them all Karen but keep them all NO lol 1 is enough thanks lol, valerie may be a good thing Brooke wants a yellow one because Alba seems to be very dark fawn now ops she really did look brindle when born she's lovely anyway x

Lovely pups really like the blue and white , but the little blue is nice too lol

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday to Poppy

Love the blue as well...........glad Valerie is getting the brindle
Thanks, hopefully be a bit more racing at Kirkcaldy nxt year so I can get her schooled up, with a bit of luck might even talk my parents into coming back for a few races.

just had there first weigh in blue and white dog 14oz.5 black and white dog 15oz.2 blue dog 15,oz, Evie party bitch 15oz 4 and Alba fawn bitch 14oz.4

sure karen will put photos on here from facebook for shell lol

weigh in today 1 week old

blue + white dog 1lb 2oz

black+ white dog 1lb 1oz

fawn bitch 1lb 1oz

blue dog 1lb 4oz

party fawn bitch 1lb 3oz

all doing really well :wub: :wub:

:huggles: they are gorgous lovley pic espcially the one with the little blue fellow peeping out from under mums chin

fiona

Thankyou for putting the pictures on here :wub: :wub: They really have done well this first week :))

Went for my puppy fix this morning,they've grown loads since last week.Pops is a fab Mum and is quite happy for me to look at them,but ofcourse i wont touch for a while.Still loving the blue dog,but like the black and white dog too,aswell as all the rest :lol:

arghh they lovely, thanks karren for piccys, keep em comein when ya av time

wow she's doing really well at posting pic's from f.b for Shell lol :thumbsup:

arghh they lovely, thanks karren for piccys, keep em comein when ya av time
Your welcome hun xx If Yvonne keeps taking em at the speed she is,and I put 1 pic on a day,we'll have to have a competition for who's topic is at the top of the board for the longest lol I reckon I could keep hers up there for at least 3 months,and thats with the pics upto now pmsl

Back