The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

2 New Babes Pics

If you were to ever need a whippet sitter....

Be careful what you offer I might hold you to it :lol: when they are fully awake (w00t) (w00t)

lesley42 said:
How do you make a quote go in that blue box, mine didn't??
You go to the post of the person whom you wish to quote and hit the quote button - top right. That then takes you to the reply window where you type your post and the words of the person you are quoting appear in the window below your reply. You can manipulate the quote there if you like - eg. erase bits that you are not referring to etc

Then when you hit 'add reply' the quote comes up in a box at the top of your post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that aslan I'll try that next time :)

Lesley Ive been cheering myself up looking at puppy pictures today and I must say I hadnt joined K9 when these pictures were on. Ive enjoyed reading the old threads.

Callie and Sienna look just divine on these photos. :wub: :wub:

Awwww thanks Janis I got a right blast from the past then, (w00t) it seems such a long time ago, and even longer that I joined K9 I've put a couple of posts on since then :- "

And see I was snap happy back then too :b not very long for two to become 4 :lol:

Flippin Heck I thought you'd gone and got a couple more pups then lesley I know how u cant resist them (w00t)

dawn said:
Flippin Heck I thought you'd gone and got a couple more pups then lesley I know how u cant resist them (w00t)

I would be divorced if I got anymore (w00t) (just yet anyway) :- "

Back