The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

1st npwra championship results

Darcia

Registered
Reaction score
Can be found on the NPWRA website on the following link:

http://www.npwra.btck.co.uk/Results/Results1stChamps2013

Many thanks to everyone who attended and a special thanks to everyone who helped out in any way.

Congratulations to the three new NPWRA Champions It's Me, Just Maybe and Chermayeff and the six new NPWRA Veteran Champions What Fun, Geisha Girl, Enchanter, NPWRCH Fly The Wind, Fuller Surprises and Duncton Dark Legend :thumbsup:

(Sorry made a couple of mistakes on the website last night - a long day of working between running dogs, not getting home until late and then trying to get everything on line last night. Should all be correct now, apologies to those affected)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Darcia and Congratuations on " Duncton Dark Legend " winning his Vet Final and for posting the results we would like to congratulate our Sassie's ( Blue Diamond ) Sister :wub: Diamond Star on winning the N/e 18lb weight Group and becoming a half coat and her Big Bro :thumbsup: Chermayeff on Winning the N/e 32 lb Group and getting made upto a NPWRch.

And " Morton's Crazy Days and :wub: Morton's Double Take ( you know how much i like Kez ) " on winning their Finals well done Tony and Maureen, " Doolally " on winning her weight Group well done Robin..And Little " Fuller Surprises " on Becoming a NVch congratulations Cheryl and Gary bet you are still smiling lol.

" Mystify Me " winning her Final well done Rob and Naomi,

And of course our Reyna is so proud of her Mummy :wub: " NVch Geisha Girl " winning and huge congratulations to Team Ingley. :D

And would have loved to have been there to see " Enchanter and Fly The Winds " dead heat win well done to Barbara and Alan and of course Geoff on becoming NVch's

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Derek, we were so proud of our boy. Great photos Alan, I was hoping someone may have taken some of the finals but doesnt look like they have - I know you were too busy running your boy - Congrats on his win and new title.

Back