The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

1st Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D Congratulations to ALL the runners and Finalists at the Champs yesterday Well done WCRch Summa breeze ( 9 x ) amazing

well done WCRch Fun to Run

well done WCRch Alethia ( what an exciting Finish BRILLIANT )

well done New Half Coat Posh Paws great race our Hateley done his best to catch her.

well done Sue and Steve Evan on breeding another New Champion Braecombe Nadal ( how do you do it )

well done his litter bro Evansent on another champs win

well done Julies Peppermint Perfection she ran brilliant all day a WELL DESERVED Half Coat

And we were delighted with our WCRch Blue and White Dynamite just winning on the nod from Deadly Serious who ran great all day

And of course A VERY SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS TO the Pedigree whippet PEOPLES Champ HIGHLAND WARRIOR well he always was in our minds anyway, OMO

It was a great day lovely weather in good company makes the 800 mile round trip almost worth while
all your dogs did you proud, blue/white dynamite ran brilliant as did deadly serious in the 32lb final :thumbsup: brian and nettie should be pleased with their boy also

some really close finals............as a champs final should be :thumbsup:

Last edited:
well done highland warrior the peoples champion :thumbsup: well done deadly cocktail who ran great all day . his injury does not look as bad today thanks everybody for there concern. also well done to big gazza on his win in the 32lb group also well done (Dillon) deadly serious who ran a great final. well done baby love who ran well all day. see you all next time.

well done highland warrior the peoples champion :thumbsup: well done deadly cocktail who ran great all day . his injury does not look as bad today thanks everybody for there concern. also well done to big gazza on his win in the 32lb group also well done (Dillon) deadly serious who ran a great final. well done baby love who ran well all day. see you all next time.
Glad to hear that Diane, hope Seth is back running again soon :huggles:

Sorry to heard that Seth got injured Dianne hope that he's quickly on the mend. Pat's (bluenoise) dog Mr Noisy did a gracilis too. Happy and speedy healing to Seth and George.

deadly spirit is also on the sub bench now after a ligament injury yesterday, he has been to the vets and with rest and time he should be fine :thumbsup:

i hope all the injured dogs are soon back fit and healthy :luck:

Sorry to heard that Seth got injured Dianne hope that he's quickly on the mend. Pat's (bluenoise) dog Mr Noisy did a gracilis too. Happy and speedy healing to Seth and George.
Yes poor Pat and George - he ran the bend so well at Andover a few weeks before, I was hoping they would have a good day. He will be back though :huggles:

Well done The Tartan Army, Thee Thompsons dogs all flyin.! chin up Brian & Netty--mabey next time with the Warrior, And a big well done to all the other winners.! ;)

I have just heard about the appalling behaviour of some ill-informed people at Yesterday`s champs.

I do SO hope they name themselves and make any accusations in print so that the Law may take it`s course.

If you can`t bear to lose DON`T RACE YOUR DOGS.

I pity them and their tiny minds.

Remember- "if in doubt:shut it!"

Gavin Tasker.

It was lovely to sit and watch some fabulous racing yesterday in superb weather in a fabulous location in great company. The WCRA work hard to host these events and I think every-one who enters the champs appreciates their dedication. I hope we can continue to run at this ground in the true spirit of the sport. Interestingly I have looked up the definition of sport in the dictionary, here is the first one I came across. "Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively."

I have to wonder if pedigree whippet racing now fits this definition.

Well done to all of those who participated in the Champs in the spirit of sport.

Congratulations to all the winners and runners yesterday .... Sorry to hear there were a few injuries and wishing them a speedy recovery .....

So sorry to hear about Solo & George, wishing them a speedy recovery :luck: :luck:

Jane the way Dillon ran was fantastic & a real pleasure to watch. The final with Gazza was so close! :D :thumbsup:

Well done John & Sharon with Sky, another very very close finish :thumbsup:

16LBS RCH Summa Breeze :thumbsup: 15.82

18LBS RCH Fun to Run :thumbsup: 15.82

20LBS RCH Alethia :thumbsup: 15.65

22LBS Posh Paws :thumbsup: 15.42

24LBS RCH Braecombe Nadel :thumbsup: 15.37

26LBS RCH Evensent :thumbsup: 14.88

28LBS RCH Highland Warrior :)

30LBS Peppermint Perfection

32LBS RCH Blue & White Dynamite

Thanks to Mandy and Derek for a lovely weekend and big WELL DONE to Blue and White Dynamite for the fastest time of the day(In my eye's) :) :) :) :)

Thanks for everyones support and kind word's over the weekend :)

16LBS RCH Summa Breeze :thumbsup: 15.8218LBS RCH Fun to Run :thumbsup: 15.82

Thanks to Mandy and Derek for a lovely weekend and big WELL DONE to Blue and White Dynamite for the fastest time of the day(In my eye's) :) :) :) :)

You deserved to have success Brian and Nettie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you sure that you have the Official winner for the <28lbs. Group?

Or are you an official of the body which organised the event and have disqualified Wheatroyd Constant Chimes?

Shades of "Animal Farm" and the writing on the barn wall?

We all know who changed that. ;)

Gavin.

Or are you an official of the body which organised the event and have disqualified Wheatroyd Constant Chimes?

Gavin.
:wacko: :unsure: :wacko: :lol:

Gavin.
:wacko: :unsure: :wacko: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gavin.
well said Gav .. prob is i'm not sure that they know what you are talking about !!! ;) :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: YES WE ALL KNOW WHAT PEDIGREE DOG CROST THE LINE FIRST

Gavin.
well said Gav .. prob is i'm not sure that they know what you are talking about !!! ;) :lol:

Well i know that we were there on Sunday and so were you Beejay so we know exactly what WE are talking about do you??????

If so What weight Groups were your dogs running in ????????

Gavin.
I believe it was Squealer (propaganda) who re-wrote the rules to suit the needs of those in power. At the present time there is only ONE governing body in pedigree whippet racing not sure if the analogy fits Gavin. :-

Yep we were at the 1st champs and we know what we saw and what we think about it. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back