The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

10 Smartest And Dumbest Dogs.

Now why does that not surprise me :- "

Taz spent three days trying to outstare the stone cat on our neighbour's shed roof .... (w00t)

borzoi came in 5th dumbest (w00t) I am not surprised at all, I have just had to pull two of mine out of the canal as they fell in while gawping at the cows on the other side :angry:

pmsl to these two replies!!!! :lol:

My Afghan isn't stupid :- "

If I ask him to sit he will do it willingly....ask him a second time he looks at me as if to say "I can do that stupid", ask him a third time and all of a sudden the sky is more interesting (w00t)

He wanted to see what was happening next door so chewed a hole big enough in the fence to poke his head through :- "

Cost me £120 to replace and dog proof the fencing :b

borzoi4 said:
borzoi came in 5th dumbest (w00t)   I am not surprised at all, I have just had to pull two of mine out of the canal as they fell in while gawping at the cows on the other side :angry:

I really shouldn't have just taken a sip of wine when I read that. My keyboard's all sticky now :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeanyg said:
My Afghan isn't stupid :- " If I ask him to sit he will do it willingly....ask him a second time he looks at me as if to say "I can do that stupid", ask him a third time and all of a sudden the sky is more interesting (w00t)

He wanted to see what was happening next door so chewed a hole big enough in the fence to poke his head through :- "

Cost me £120 to replace and dog proof the fencing :b

:oops: :lol:

FeeFee said:
Now why does that not surprise me  :- "
Taz spent three days trying to outstare the stone cat on our neighbour's shed roof .... (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) That is soooooooo funny :lol: Really made my day :D

FeeFee said:
borzoi4 said:
borzoi came in 5th dumbest (w00t)   I am not surprised at all, I have just had to pull two of mine out of the canal as they fell in while gawping at the cows on the other side :angry:

I really shouldn't have just taken a sip of wine when I read that. My keyboard's all sticky now :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just cos a breed doesn't do as its told very often doesn't mean they're not intelligent - they are too intelligent to be ordered about...and I'm not sure I've ever met a bright labrador :lol: :p

Just cos a breed doesn't do as its told very often doesn't mean they're not intelligent - they are too intelligent to be ordered about...and I'm not sure I've ever met a bright labrador :lol: :p

Those are my thoughts too :)

meddling said:
Just cos a breed doesn't do as its told very often doesn't mean they're not intelligent - they are too intelligent to be ordered about...and I'm not sure I've ever met a bright labrador :lol:   :p

Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hear Hear

Hounds are just thinking a few steps ahead of there masters :)

Back