The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Zoomie Photos

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score
(w00t) So I popped Zoomie on my flowery rug and said to him that I have been very busy with work recently but now have a break so would he mind posing for some photos for all his pals.

He said "This way, that way.... profile?".... while I clicked away :thumbsup:

I said a handsome lad such as yourself has a birthday coming up in a couple of months and would he perhaps have had any thoughts to what a four-year-old iggie ( (w00t) ) might like for a birthday present....

So he thought, and thought....

I said let me give you some suggestions young fellow, as he seemed to be deeply considering,... how about..

.. a week's holiday in Hawaii with a skimpily clad pina colada or two?

... or a season ticket to a series of violin recitals?

.. or a leather cover for your library ticket?

So he thought and thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, he said carefully, I would like a steam-press for my socks and a shelf for my cravats.

Cheers Zoomie - I was hoping you'd say a nice liver cake and a new teddy-bear.

That's my boy :wub: :lol:

:lol: :huggles: :wub:

look forward to the birthday pics then :thumbsup: :huggles:

Look at that face! :wub: :wub: Gorgeous little fella

[What a handsome fella

=Linbin,Jun 10 2008, 05:54 PM]

Look at that face! :wub: :wub: Gorgeous little fella

Nice to see Zoomie in such a fine mood... :lol: :huggles: :wub:

excellent choice of gifts young man - but surely you should have a few surprises x

Oh Zoomie, you can't possibly be going to be four, I don't think your mum can count, you can't possibly be older than two and three quarters. How about one of those bow ties that you tie yourself and you can leave it undone like James Bond.

Jenny

Zoomie looking as gorgeous as ever. :wub: :wub: :wub: I shall look forward to seeing his birthday photos. :huggles: :huggles:

Zoomie :huggles: - could you get any more handsome? :wub: :huggles:

No - not possible! :*

Oh, such a long time since I have had a Zoomie fix!!!!! :wub: The gorgeous boy is as handsome as ever. I bet all that thinking wore him out! (w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back