The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mode Prints

Registered
Partner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Sam and I work for Mode Prints. We are interested to find out what would your favourite gift be as a dog lover?

Here is a little preview of one of our latest products, the 'Personalised Dog Family Print'.

Personalised_Dog_Print_Framed_by_Mode_Prints_Main.jpg

Let us know! We'd love to hear from you.

Sam
ModePrints.com

Hi Sam,

I really like the personalised dog prints. Do you do them individually? I am looking in to getting the owners who's dogs I walk a little Christmas gift :) (on a bit of a budget though)

Hi Sam,

I really like the personalised dog prints. Do you do them individually? I am looking in to getting the owners who's dogs I walk a little Christmas gift :) (on a bit of a budget though)

Hi Josie,

Thanks for your message. I'm so pleased you like them :)

Yes, we do offer individual dog prints for £4.50 each for an A5 sized print with Free UK shipping. Which dogs are you looking for? They do make a lovely gift.

Many thanks,
Sam

Hi Josie,

Thanks for your message. I'm so pleased you like them :)

Yes, we do offer individual dog prints for £4.50 each for an A5 sized print with Free UK shipping. Which dogs are you looking for? They do make a lovely gift.

Many thanks,
Sam

Thank you for your reply. That’s a really good price.

I’m looking for:

Golden retriever
Vizsla
Cocker spaniel
Black lab
Chocolate lab
Cockerpoo

Are all the breeds the same? I only ask because I have one male golden and one female and wondered if there could be a difference?

Thank you for your reply. That’s a really good price.

I’m looking for:

Golden retriever
Vizsla
Cocker spaniel
Black lab
Chocolate lab
Cockerpoo

Are all the breeds the same? I only ask because I have one male golden and one female and wondered if there could be a difference?

Hi Josie,

We do have all of those breeds available. Would you be able to drop me an email at info@modeprints.com and I will send you photos so you can have a look at them.

Many thanks,
Sam

They do look really cute. Of course outside of Friesland I never expect to see Murphy on anything ..

What a lovely idea! Perfect for a dog lover! Are they personalised in the look of the dogs (markings etc.) Or just their names underneath with a generic Jack Russell for example? Does that question make sense? I wasn't sure how to word it!

What a lovely idea! Perfect for a dog lover! Are they personalised in the look of the dogs (markings etc.) Or just their names underneath with a generic Jack Russell for example? Does that question make sense? I wasn't sure how to word it!

Hi Jack-Russell-Lover! Apologies, I seem to have missed your message. Thanks for your comments, I'm pleased you like it. It has been a really popular gift choice! Yes, we can personalise markings and colours. We have done this for quite a few clients so far. :)

That's great :) that'll be an idea for next Christmas now as I've already got my dog lover family/friends sorted for this one :D more organized than usual

Back