The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Your ideal mating

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
Would just like 2 know what would be your ideal mating? If any dog cud mate any bitch who wud it b? Not putting mine on just yet coz u will guess who i am. :p

my ideal mating would be me and brad pitt :wub: :huggles: .

other than that ive always fancied mickey mouse x little madam.

I don't think there is anyway in knowing you got an ideal mating ..its all a lucky bag ..i seen some fantastic bitch's been lines to great dogs and there pups have done nothing ...also seen club dog and bitch's been lined and throw champs every litter

but yes Michelle i would of liked to see little Madams pups to Micky Mouse also ...i think thats where she would have gone to be lined too

:) I like it my ideal mating wud b me n duncan from Blue but 4 any1 else I did mean dogs. That would b a very interesting mating Mickey Mouse x Little Madam Im a big fan of Mickey Mouse myself 8)

:thumbsup: Now u all know who I am my ideal mating wud b mIckey Whizz and ................................................................................

..................................Showthree (not sure of the breeding of Showthree but a class bitch) That would b a very interesting mating. Yes Dee I know what u mean about it being luck. We had Whizziwig (club dog) and lined her with Mickey Mouse and look what we got. :cheers:

My ideal mating would be Xstacy to most anything but still a vvv big fan of Cheeky Ann, the Mr Benn litter was just something else!! Still remember the day they got their fed titles - anyone got that vid by any chance?

:oops: bad spelling so had to edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Xstacy was one class animal ........ i think she would have thrown to any dog :D

mustard x xstacy :thumbsup:

mustard x homebird :wub:

Now were getting a bit giddy again!

:* do ya think this smily should have blonde hair? she's very cute!!

My spelling really is crap tonight

my life must be so dull....these smilies have made my day :clown:

Same Here - this is what having children does to you!!! :cheers:

Yes vicky, long silky blonde hair......... :* and these smileys are brilliant michelle o:) :teehee: :thumbsup:

too right pat :thumbsup: ......I NEED A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing with these new smilies is they keep distracting us from the topic - Nigel will be kicking these replies over to chit chat lol

personally i'd like to see any bitch to stormcloud (my lovely liver n white parti) but thats just wishful thinking

:x :luck: erm er yes :b where was we ,matings -_- ....

:clown: :wub:

Are you planning on mating her again this time Dee?

:p i would like 2 c Stormbird line something maybe something like Dazzlyn Ann u can tell I like the scratch racing cant u?

Back