The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Working Whippet Year Book

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
to nigel and jeff!!! wheres my book , a girl is very excited here waiting for her copy!!!! you should know what women and patience are like :- " !!! have they been posted? :thumbsup:

postman thinks im nuts keep asking him!!! :b

posh totty said:
to nigel and jeff!!! wheres my book , a girl is very excited here waiting for her copy!!!! you should know what women and patience are like  :- " !!! have they been posted?  :thumbsup:
postman thinks im nuts keep asking him!!!  :b

It`s on it`s way Tanya , been posted tonight. I think people will be impressed with this second book, excellent articles again and a nice glossy cover , with a top dog on it :cheers: :D

Grab the postman tomorrow morning , he will hopefully have something for you :D

posh totty said:
to nigel and jeff!!! wheres my book , a girl is very excited here waiting for her copy!!!! you should know what women and patience are like  :- " !!! have they been posted?  :thumbsup:

I know all about impatients in the female i have a wife & daughters :lol: :lol: :lol: its been posted today you should be able to stop hassling the postman soon :lol: :lol:

nigelmcfc said:
posh totty said:

It`s on it`s way Tanya , been posted tonight. I think people will be impressed with this second book, excellent articles again and a nice glossy cover , with a top dog on it :cheers: :D

think he is getting a it fed up with me grabbing him!!! :- " still , at least the milkman dont mind (w00t)

posh totty said:
nigelmcfc said:
posh totty said:

think he is getting a it fed up with me grabbing him!!! :- " still , at least the milkman dont mind (w00t)

You will be getting free milk He He He :lol:

must be loosing my touch coz he aint left no gold top for ages (w00t)

posh totty said:
Vicky said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Full fat or Semi :- " Sorry couldn't resist :b

think he must be slipping in a bit of full fat coz couldnt get me slinky jeans on today!!! :b

funny about the baker coz last time he called round was 9 mths before alfie was born :- "

all im gonna say tanya is if you have had the baker the milkman and the postman around ( who i believe always rings twice) no wonder you fell over yesterday :- "

trac said:
posh totty said:
Vicky said:

think he must be slipping in a bit of full fat coz couldnt get me slinky jeans on today!!! :b

funny about the baker coz last time he called round was 9 mths before alfie was born :- "

all im gonna say tanya is if you have had the baker the milkman and the postman around ( who i believe always rings twice) no wonder you fell over yesterday :- "

well you know how it is a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get by!!! :- "

posh totty said:
trac said:
posh totty said:
Vicky said:

well you know how it is a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get by!!! :- "

REALLY :oops:

All you need now is the Gasman to read your meter :lol: :lol: :lol:

DONT FORGET THE PLUMBER TO SERVICE THE BOILER :oops:

oh a gasman could you recommend one??!!!! preferably a beefy one i like mine meaty!!! :oops:

posh totty said:

oh a gasman could you recommend one??!!!! preferably a beefy one i like mine meaty!!! :oops:

DONT WE ALL TANYA :oops:

Back