The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Worcester Wrc

emma7091

Registered
Reaction score
Club Report Saturday 17th March 2012

Well what a lovely day it was on Saturday again all the more regretful that I could not be there to enjoy it with you all. Lovely to see Lyndon Gilbert attend with his fantastic bitch Darlo Delight who had a few trials, sorry to have missed you, hope you had a good day. Racing today was over 170 yards ground conditions were good. The A final race was between Sapphire Flash (20lb+3), Merry Legs (23), Motana’s Impact (25-1) and Paper Dragon (30lb+6). I am told this was a good race which saw Paper Dragon run brilliantly to come first, Sapphire came second, next merry legs in third and Montana’s impact to finish fourth.

In the Scratch Stay Out ran another great race to take first place, Citizen Smiff second, with Maggi Orr’s lovely dogs Araf and Faolan taking third and fourth place respectively. Stay out in fine form at the moment, all credit to Rob Gormley for the work he has put into this fantastic bitch, well done to Stay Out and Rob. Next the Terrier race which was between Scruffy, Jimmy, Billy and Jess. Unfortunately three dogs in this race failed to finish (Jimmy, Billy and Jess), leaving Scruffy to take the win. Well done to Steph who owns Scruffy and better luck next time for the other competitors. Trials today for Princess, Toad and Cleo, Dexter, Torin, Tilly, Maggie and Jack, Archer and finally Ruby. Hope you all had a great day out, hope to see you next week and well done to the winners.

Report by Emma Williams

:thumbsup: thanks for the report, was a lovely afternoon. Well done to all, thanks for the help with my boys, good job I remembered to take the keys out of the car, Torin was doing his best to lock me out :lol:

Cadhla had a couple of short handslips, progressing nicely :))

Just uploading photos onto photobucket & will add on here :thumbsup:

Missed the handicap & 1st scratch race as sorting dogs out, photos are a joint effort by Caroline, who had a play with my camera & me :))

Dexter

003.jpg

005.jpg

I think this was Is this Love & Toad

011.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

030.jpg

Archer

032.jpg

eat my dirt :lol:

033.jpg

034.jpg

036.jpg

Faolan & Araf

045.jpg

051.jpg

053.jpg

060.jpg

?new dance craze :lol:

055copy.jpg

Scratch 2nd run....®Faolan (B)Citizen Smiff (W)Araf

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

069.jpg

071.jpg

Lyndon with his new 16lber :))

128.jpg

132.jpg

139.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

154.jpg

158.jpg

Last one :thumbsup:

162.jpg

nice report and brill pics the dogs look like they were having a ball :thumbsup:

Superb pictures Maggi .........I can tell which ones YOU took lol :thumbsup:

May I pinch some please ? :-

Superb pictures Maggi .........I can tell which ones YOU took lol :thumbsup:
May I pinch some please ? :-
No problem, use whichever photos you want, thanks for asking :thumbsup:

Back