The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Worcester Wrc

teddyooo

Registered
Reaction score
RACING 170 YRDS FRONT DOG.

A FINAL WNR- Emma's - SAPPHIRE FLASH 18+ 3 - striesand x sky's the limit. running very well.

2nd - CHAMPAYNE CHARLIE -23.

3rd - PAPER DRAGON -29+ 3.

4th - MONTANAS IMPACT- 24.

scr- wnr- STAY OUT.

2nd - ARIF.

dogs trialing today = OSCARS DOUBLE,- ROGUE,- KITT,- ARCHER,- DEXTER- AND FAOLAN

IT WAS A VERY GOOD TURNOUT TODAY, WELL DONE TO EVERYONE. ALSO GOOD LUCK TO WORCESTER DOG'S WHO ARE

RACING ON THE BEND'S TOMORROW . - Eddy -

A FINAL WNR- Emma's - SAPPHIRE FLASH 18+ 3 - striesand x sky's the limit. running very well.

scr- wnr- STAY OUT.

2nd - ARIF.

dogs trialing today = OSCARS DOUBLE,- ROGUE,- KITT,- ARCHER,- DEXTER- AND FAOLAN

IT WAS A VERY GOOD TURNOUT TODAY, WELL DONE TO EVERYONE. ALSO GOOD LUCK TO WORCESTER DOG'S WHO ARE

RACING ON THE BEND'S TOMORROW . - Eddy Nice one edwina :clown: -

You forgot about kev& Moira two they ran nch bubble boy had trial with there you pup they had brindle dog pup out of just friends + come on Ella looks nice dog pup ton to come with him I think he getting it ready for the open end of November good luck to them nice to see you come home keV and eddy dist today was 160 yards front dog well done dave and Emma with sapphire flash she battled well and like eddy said best luck to club dogs going to wessy tommorow hope wessy gang got stop watchs ready because track record could go on Sunday with form lovelockdown in see you all there thanks eddy for. Putting results on :thumbsup:

scr- wnr- STAY OUT.

2nd - ARIF.

RACING ON THE BEND'S TOMORROW . - Eddy Nice one edwina :clown: -
START RUNNING IF I WAS YOU

See you all again next friday lol

See you all again next friday lol

Wot are you like (w00t) just dont forget the clock goes back tonight otherwise we may see you Thursday next week.

Thanks to you all for today,after a week when I felt crap it was great with everyone helping out, nice to be amongst friends :thumbsup:

OI CHUCKLE BRO NO1 NOT THE ONLY DOG HE FORGOT TRIALING WOT ABOUT TED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

SO SORRY GUY'S, BUT I DID THE REPORT IN A BIT OF A HURRY. I WAS ON A ANNUAL PROMISE, AND DID NOT WANT TO MISS OUT. (w00t) : :wub:

You forgot about kev& Moira two they ran nch bubble boy had trial with there you pup they had brindle dog pup out of just friends + come on Ella looks nice dog pup ton to come with him I think he getting it ready for the open end of November good luck to them nice to see you come home keV and eddy dist today was 160 yards front dog well done dave and Emma with sapphire flash she battled well and like eddy said best luck to club dogs going to wessy tommorow hope wessy gang got stop watchs ready because track record could go on Sunday with form lovelockdown in see you all there thanks eddy for. Putting results on :thumbsup:
the brindle dog pup out of come on ella x just frends is some tool kev and moira going to have some fun winning with him you see . ive got two 1/2 brothers here fat boy slim x come on ella 3 weeks old these are very nice the two of them are pick of litter they are not sold yet you wait till you see these boys

the brindle dog pup out of come on ella x just frends is some tool kev and moira going to have some fun winning with him you see . ive got two 1/2 brothers here fat boy slim x come on ella 3 weeks old these are very nice the two of them are pick of litter they are not sold yet you wait till you see these boys
I sure you have no problem sell them ste first litter looking good best luck to new owners

I sure you have no problem sell them ste first litter looking good best luck to new owners
just know these are going to be flyers thats why the bitch is staying

Back